HE QUIT!

I remember him still swinging with a broken orbital before gogoing Gomi. This is not that Nick Diaz.

You can tell he hates fighting

We won't see Nick Diaz in the octagon again
I hope so. This was painful to watch.
Still a fun fight though. That's why I don't understand why so many people are bitter.

C'mon you fucking pussies...yes Nick quit but that fight was way more entertaining than Blaydes vs. Jair..

nick diaz was so terrified that he literally said NO MORE PLEASE DON'T HIT ME ANYMORE I QUIT

73b81d60163c9af0-600x338.gif

NICK DIAZ QUIT

He literally gave up once he got tagged clean.. its so weird seeing him along with Nate being so damn durable during fights but to give up in such a way.. its kinda sad at the same time

Guys, he threw fucking 320 punches before getting finished. He was gassed, his body and leg got lit up and his nose was shattered. You retards act like it was a CM punk performance
Yup exactly, fought his damn heart out. Many years off and drinking the whole time, looked good considering.

Looks like diaz hasn’t trained in years.. he was gassed by the end of the first round smh . Nate is lucky that conor blessed his sorry ass or else they’d be broke lol

He quit, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that

Money grab fight... was anyone shocked? Horrible fight shape, moved up to 185, years long layoff..

lmfao so much for he toughest dudes ever blah blah blah. Straight up said no thanks ref I don’t want to get up anymore lol

What are y’all smoking… Diaz looked 10x better than I thought he would and clearly won the first 2 rounds. Not saying he didn’t quit…but he looked way better than expected

Back