HE QUIT!

Long time Diaz fan here, he most definitely quit. Nick is a fu**ing enigma. Hard to know what he’s thinking or what he wants and why he came back in the first place. I was already suspicious that he was just coming back for a paycheck and after that retreat I’m almost convinced that’s what it was.

Nick didn't actually lose tonight.

If this was the real gangsta banger shit not the point scoring shit with rounds and rules he would have won that.

Lawler got a huge boost from the artificial unified rules drive break between rounds that led to the energy needed to get the KO.

So Nick didn't win tonight technically, but he didn't lose the real fight. The real fight was a no-decision, even if technically the rules that favor athletes over fighters said Lawler won.

Diaz: hell of a hammer, poor nail.

Diaz: "I should not be fighting Lawler, I will beat him again, I should be fighting Usman" <Lmaoo>

Also Diaz: "I do not want to cut weight. Fight is at 185 now"

Lawler Diazed him, over whelmed him with volume and had his saying "No mas! No mas!" in 10 minutes. Will be interesting if the Diaz brand can withstand that, as neither have ever quit like that.

Guys, he threw fucking 320 punches before getting finished. He was gassed, his body and leg got lit up and his nose was shattered. You retards act like it was a CM punk performance

The Diaz striking philosophy is throwing at volume at 60%-70% strength to overwhelm the opponent.

Tonight, Diaz's strikes were at 20%-30% tops compared to what they used to be.

Does This make Lawler vs Nate viable? Any interest?

It’s also a blessing that Rogan sat this one out. We would’ve been hearing how awesome his cardio is, triathlons, yada yada yada.

After throwing all that shade at Condit for running, Nick literally fan from Lawler and then quit.
Yes I know he was resetting, i am just giving back in kind

Was a better fight than i thought it was going to be

Back