Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

I'm a huge fan of oh I'll just shave this off and they'll never know it was me that kicked a woman down an escalator.

You should stand to the right when you are not walking on escalators or moving platforms. The same rules of the road should hold true with bike paths and other public access ways. If everyone followed that, there would be much few bumps, pushes and altercations.
Unfortunately there is no preventing the Sparta kick because that's just how Sparta is and you never know you're dealing with a Spartan until you're already in a hole, likely of your own making. Spartan chads kick hello just as much as goodbye.

Ugh. Exaggerate much? This woman is trying to make him sound like Shaq, talking about his intimidating physical size lol. He's just an average dude.

If a midget drop kicked you down an escalator that is even worse, throw the midget in jail (literally)

LOL @ her still tumbling in the background long after you thought it was over.
Fuck you, cuh. Shit's an escalator!

nyd.gif

LOL @ her still tumbling in the background long after you thought it was over.

I can laugh now knowing she didn't get hurt
I think that might be legit. It’s an escalator and it’s still moving. I’m not sure though.

has anyone here ever fallen down an escalator.

Reactions: TSO
Apparently the women said something to him for passing people on the escalator and not saying anything. He didn't say anything back, just kicked her

He's since been arrested

2CZHCKFO6NCJ7O7VNFSHU5CYLQ.JPG

Lol I like how he got rid of the broccoli head, no doubt hoping for an easier sentence

This is a felony, right? Better be

Back