Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

Wow, very unlucky, rarely do leftists have to suffer the consequences of their own horrible ideologies.

Also:

Lol, mods lighting fast with that merge and bury.

<{outtahere}>

Yeah, see my above response for my reaction. I knew they would bury it as quickly as possible in one of two megathreads, so I posted two stories in one to make it harder to do that. Now, it will probably end up in the dump

They were apparently drunk after a wedding. On top of that, they probably thought it was the anti-racist thing to do and they had probably been conditioned to the idea that someone casually breaking into a car is just a normal fact of life.

They were walking up to him to offer their wallets because he is an oppressed victim

No, this is definitely a thread that deserves to be in the random/generic violent crime. The only thing different about this vs any of the other thousands of stabbings is that the victim did environmental work and people are trying to dunk on that

Please make a thread on the failed leftist justice system policy’s. Let’s see some trends on how many crimes are committed by people out on bail. How many have received lesser sentences than what they would have gotten pre 2018ish. Not some anecdotal case.

this killing just because of who the victim was isn’t the thread for those over arcing points. It’s not even like he was a famous or well known activist victim. He’s only known for getting stabbing after a wedding and people trying to score political points before his body is cold.

He should have built the angle more of an activist and his acab gf refusing to give any description of the suspect because of their beliefs, but this thread was dumped in minutes. It pisses me off that you can put so much time and effort into a thread only to have it merged. Meanwhile, an anti trump/Biden thread lasts even though there are three others on the front page.

Why dunk on him? It’s not like he deserved to die. He didn’t fuck around and find out. He just didn’t run away fast enough. It wasn’t even ironic of him as some big face of anti knife crime enforcement.

Because their endless excuses for violent criminals and anti-police rhetoric leads to these violent criminals to do this to someone else. His fucking gf refused to give a description of the attacker, hoping no one would ever locate him and punish him. If that tactic would have been successful, this piece of shit would have victimized others and she would be indirectly responsible, but they don’t care, so long as certain classes of criminals are not arrested by police. Fuck the both of them

it's a sickening incident, he didn't deserve it, and we're not dunking on him but it's a microcosm of society and how woke policies always end up in disaster. even after his death his commie girlfriend completes the circle when she refuses to cooperate with police. you couldn't script this any better. now all we need is for her to track down the perp, establish a relationship with him while in prison, vouch for him, get him released and then end up getting re-victimized by the perp again. this isn't a call for violence, there are examples of this where mothers of murdered children get close to the perp and it happens again.

wokeism and soft on crime is the cancer of society, and sadly, this couldn't be a better example.
I am actually dunking on him. Did you see his pathetic defense? Fuck him and his gf that had to witness it.

mods: just bury anti lib stuff in a megathread

meanwhile on the first page...

Trump shared nuclear submarine secrets

Trump's chief of staff confirms he called veterans suckers and losers

Trump found liable for fraud in NY civil case

Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Florida Man arrested for voter fraud blames Desantis, because he supports Trump.

"Trump's asshole found liable for diarrhea"

"Trump's taint much smaller than previously thought, medical records leak suggests"

"Trump trial plays in background while Idrankyourbeer tongue-punches Nancy Pelosi's fartbox"

mods: just bury anti lib stuff in a megathread

meanwhile on the first page...

Trump shared nuclear submarine secrets

Trump's chief of staff confirms he called veterans suckers and losers

Trump found liable for fraud in NY civil case

Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Florida Man arrested for voter fraud blames Desantis, because he supports Trump.

"Trump's asshole found liable for diarrhea"

"Trump's taint much smaller than previously thought, medical records leak suggests"

"Trump trial plays in background while Idrankyourbeer tongue-punches Nancy Pelosi's fartbox"

Happens all the fucking time. I was forced to make my own cop shooting thread because a mod (have it narrowed down to one or two suspects) kept merging my coo threads into “what did the cops do wrong today:” it’s pretty fucking pathetic how many trump threads can just continue to float around

2 stabbed, including police officer, in security terminal at Atlanta International Airport
A police officer and a civilian passenger were injured at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport

By Sarah Rumpf-Whitten Fox News
Published October 11, 2023 5:55pm EDT | Updated October 11, 2023 6:13pm EDT

Two people, including a police officer, were stabbed at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport on Wednesday afternoon.

According to the Atlanta Police Department (APD), a police lieutenant and a female traveler were injured in the airport's security terminal.

In a press release from police, airport security encountered a knife-wielding female who was outside of security. Authorities said that the female began walking to the south terminal, while armed with a knife.

Police say that the knife-wielding woman first stabbed an adult male. As officers were attempting to restrain her, the knife-wielding suspect managed to stab an APD lieutenant.

Police said that an officer managed to tackle the suspect and proceed to disarm and arrest her.

Both suspects were taken to local hospitals, "alert, conscious and breathing," police said. The female suspect was not injured during the interaction, police said.

A spokesperson for the international airport told Fox News Digital that "impacts to operations are minimal" and there is no threat to the public.

Video and images from the terminal show passengers crouching down while in line.

Sarah Nagem, an editor with Border Belt Independent in North Carolina who was flying out of the Atlanta when the incident occurred, wrote on X that passengers in the terminal were told it was a domestic situation and a "fluid" situation.

Police said that investigators are working on determining what led to the incident.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-stab...mestic-terminal-atlanta-international-airport

Back