Law Headlining Crime V5

Not at all. He shot the wrong person and endangered tons of innocent lives. He’s no Gary Plauche. He’s a fucking reckless moron who thankfully will never be able to legally own a firearm again.

A police presence is the only thing keeping the bad guys from breaking into your crib at night and raping you while you sleep.

6yV5.gif

A police presence is the only thing keeping the bad guys from breaking into your crib at night and raping you while you sleep.

6yV5.gif
Ne

6yV5.gif
I protect myself and my own property!

Exactly right. Normally it goes like this:

Lol at “Normally”. It’s because the vast majority of police interactions go without a hitch and therefore don’t make the news. You’re the mod of a karate forum you should be smart enough to know that.

Lol at “Normally”. It’s because the vast majority of police interactions go without a hitch and therefore don’t make the news. You’re the mod of a karate forum you should be smart enough to know that.

exactly. how the fuck is this guy a mod??

yea, cops normally brutalize and murder innocent civilians.

What is “Ne” supposed to mean? You probably share the same intellectual capacity as Mr. Velasquez.
Haha you googled how to spell intellectual. Stew doggy dog you ain't hood clown.

Here's what a real hate crime looks like... not that fake one seen earlier.

Kids suspended two days

One of the most appalling things I’ve ever seen.

Attacker is 15 years old. I don’t understand what determines trying a juvenile as an adult.

This story doesn’t appear to have been picked up by the NY Times, the Washington Post, CNN, or MSNBC, just yet.

Prayers for the life and health of the victim.
And prayers for the soul of the attacker.

Back