HEAVYWEIGHT COACH (why the average coach shouldn't be training heavy weights)

I've worked in skilled nursing facilities all across the US for the last 8 years. I have treated a lot of old people. I have treated a lot of fat people. Very few of my patients are both old and fat and the ones who are......suffer a much lower quality of life compared to the thinner/more average residents. They also pose a much greater burden to their care takers.

I'll pray for you. If we can't help you then maybe Jesus can.

Yeah...im gonna keep drinking whiskey and working out while maintaining PERFECT health and coachIng heavy weights at a greater proficiency because I was a heavyweight competitor myself

You and Jesus keep tending to those bedpans and drooling over people with 5% bodyfat as the picture of your perverted notion of health

kimbo_slice.jpg

Don't be modest bro. It's too late anyway. You're the godfather of martial arts. I heard Bruce Lee once trained with you to learn how to translate his system for his heavyweight students.

#forgot to read the OP

A=plural
The=singular

So you preferred working with saltwater crocodiles, what is more ill tempered Snapping turtles or a porosus.

I tease people from my personal facebook account all the time. If I took people trying to take swipes at me personally I'd have never made it past the first time someone told me to kill myself lmao.

Bet that happens all the time

Just funny how annoyminnity grows balls

Bet that happens all the time

Just funny how annoyminnity grows balls

Just as ballsy in person skipper. Not to worried about people who can't control their temper and lash out like children lmao.

Just as ballsy in person skipper. Not to worried about people who can't control their temper and lash out like children lmao.

Yeah right, I know your type...
20200306_133733.png

Yeah right, I know your type...
View attachment 743779

Sigh. You've seen photos of me fighting, you've seen photos of me at my title fight weigh in. I've likely had far more sanctioned bouts than you.... But I get it, you invented MMA in America you're a badass in a do-rag. All hail the mighty fatso

Sigh. You've seen photos of me fighting, you've seen photos of me at my title fight weigh in. I've likely had far more sanctioned bouts than you.... But I get it, you invented MMA in America you're a badass in a do-rag. All hail the mighty fatso
,you are talking to a man who claims he could knock tyson fury out 2/10 times in boxing and 5/10 times in muay thai.

Yeah...im gonna keep drinking whiskey and working out while maintaining PERFECT health and coachIng heavy weights at a greater proficiency because I was a heavyweight competitor myself

You and Jesus keep tending to those bedpans and drooling over people with 5% bodyfat as the picture of your perverted notion of health

View attachment 743771

Aw yeah daddy, rearrange my guts.

Show us how many Fire Bellied Toads and Emerald Tree Monitors you can safely fit under your perfectly healthy panniculus.

Panniculus-classification-according-to-Igwe-Jr-et-al.png

Only then will you be able to win me over to the dark side where internet trolls/SJWs unironically believe in "healthy at any size" and fetishize morbid obesity. At 5'10" and 300lbs you've got some work to do to ascend to a Grade V. You've got about 10 years to get there before Jesus calls you home...... We believe in you man, you can do it! As I asked previously in this thread, are you currently at a grade III or IV? I'll offer my cooking services for you to reach that coveted grade V panniculus. I make a pretty mean Milk Steak and Grilled Charlie.

Actually i never saw anything you posted

,you are talking to a man who claims he could knock tyson fury out 2/10 times in boxing and 5/10 times in muay thai.

And 100% in MMA

Just because you see them on TV doesn't mean they are Supernatural

he is made of Flesh and Blood just like any man

Someone who spent their entire life perfecting boxing would be easy to be in MMA only tie because it is a completely foreign combat sport to them

I could knock out Mike Swain or Jimmy Pedro in boxing

And I bet I could beat Mike Tyson Larry Holmes and Lennox Lewis wrestling

Put me in with these athletes in their perspective especially specialties and they will mop the floor with me

It's a simple question of sports Logistics not me claiming to be the King of the Ring

nice try you get a kellyanne

1583720819420.jpg

Aw yeah daddy, rearrange my guts.

Show us how many Fire Bellied Toads and Emerald Tree Monitors you can safely fit under your perfectly healthy panniculus.

Panniculus-classification-according-to-Igwe-Jr-et-al.png

Only then will you be able to win me over to the dark side where internet trolls/SJWs unironically believe in "healthy at any size" and fetishize morbid obesity. At 5'10" and 300lbs you've got some work to do to ascend to a Grade V. You've got about 10 years to get there before Jesus calls you home...... We believe in you man, you can do it! As I asked previously in this thread, are you currently at a grade III or IV? I'll offer my cooking services for you to reach that coveted grade V panniculus. I make a pretty mean Milk Steak and Grilled Charlie.

BP 117/73
LDL 80

Sorry lil fella

Screenshot_20200309-094124.png

And 100% in MMA

Just because you see them on TV doesn't mean they are Supernatural

he is made of Flesh and Blood just like any man

Someone who spent their entire life perfecting boxing would be easy to be in MMA only tie because it is a completely foreign combat sport to them

I could knock out Mike Swain or Jimmy Pedro in boxing

And I bet I could beat Mike Tyson Larry Holmes and Lennox Lewis wrestling

Put me in with these athletes in their perspective especially specialties and they will mop the floor with me

It's a simple question of sports Logistics not me claiming to be the King of the Ring

nice try you get a kellyanne

View attachment 743915

You also said you had a chance in boxing also.

Dan the wolfman- jordan tarbor- guerilla

The holly trinity of sherdog

An old karate instructor taught me that fat was just something to punch through

Your selective silence says it all.

What cpap machine do you use? I can make some good recommendations.

I have no cpap and no prescriptions

I have the best work attendance record in my entire facility

Never had a knee or hip procedure however i do suffer from a crushed nasal septum, cauliflower ears and perferatored ear drums

I routinely out perform fit 25yr olds at work and on the mat plus i am better at training heavyweight athletes to proficiency because I was a heavyweight competitor myself just like Max Larry and Stacy told you

Dont you and jeasus have some bedpans to tend to?

You also said you had a chance in boxing also.

Dan the wolfman- jordan tarbor- guerilla

The holly trinity of sherdog

I said i had a 10/20% chance in boxing with a lucky body body head ko

Leaving out the quote gets you a #kellyann

You know that!

1583720799387.jpg

An old karate instructor taught me that fat was just something to punch through

Fat has absolutely no advantage in combat sports

Heavyweight athletes are just a different type of competitor and the best people to train them are other heavyweight competitors who have intimate first-hand knowledge of all the different idiosyncrasies

I have no cpap and no prescriptions

I have the best work attendance record in my entire facility

Never had a knee or hip procedure however i do suffer from a crushed nasal septum, cauliflower ears and perferatored ear drums

I routinely out perform fit 25yr olds at work and on the mat plus i am better at training heavyweight athletes to proficiency because I was a heavyweight competitor myself just like Max Larry and Stacy told you

Dont you and jeasus have some bedpans to tend to?

I work Tuesday through Saturday so no caseload today. I'm a therapist so bedpans aren't really in my scope of practice. The closest I get to your fascination with bedpans is if a patient has goals for increased independence during bed mobility tasks in order to decrease the burden of care on the nursing staff. But that's mostly for long term residents that are in really rough shape(morbidly obese such as yourself). In that instance we use compensatory strategies, practice sequencing their movements correctly, and therapeutic exercise to enhance their rehab potential. No need for bed pans during their treatment session.

Heavyweight athletes are just a different type of competitor and the best people to train them are other heavyweight competitors who have intimate first-hand knowledge of all the different idiosyncrasies
So by this logic the trainers of the best heavyweight boxers of all time MUST have previously been heavyweight boxers themselves?
Such as...?

So by this logic the trainers of the best heavyweight boxers of all time MUST have previously been heavyweight boxers themselves?
Such as...?

In an optimal situation

Not MUST BE

Larry
Stacy
Max
And I already explaind why

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable