Media Henry Cejudo’s sister has passed away

Fuckin awful, may she R.I.P .

My 10 yr old son just finished his last chemo treatment and it's looking like he has it beat.

Fuck cancer my heart goes out to the Cejudo family

Damn. I can only imagine what that has put your family through. You got a tough little guy there. Let's hope he's kicked it's ass and he's past it.

Damn. I can only imagine what that has put your family through. You got a tough little guy there. Let's hope he's kicked it's ass and he's past it.
Thanks bud it's been a fucked up year. He has his last MRI tomorrow then follow up with DR. If all goes well he'll ring the shit out of the bell, get his portacath removed and we'll go on a Disney vacation from make a wish

Thanks bud it's been a fucked up year. He has his last MRI tomorrow then follow up with DR. If all goes well he'll ring the shit out of the bell, get his portacath removed and we'll go on a Disney vacation from make a wish

Fuck, sorry to hear this. Your little man has got this, Sherbro. Disney vacation sounds awesome for him as well. Keep us posted man. Sending my best wishes to you and your family.

Good luck.

Hopefully the universe has all sorts of good fortune waiting for you to balance it out.

Now, this kid deserves the BMF belt. He has fought for life, not just $$ . Huge respect & best wishes.

That's terribly sad. :confused:
My condolences to the Cejudos.

Some people can joke around and be goofy and make people laugh at or with them in public, but privately deal with such painful issues.

Just goes to show you never know what someone's going through.

Thanks for sharing. Feel for you, bro. That's too young. :-(

sending-virtual-hug-virtual-hug.gif

My Sister-in-law died from pancreatic cancer just before she turned 30 & her & my bro have 3 little girls. He has done a great job as a single father & I look up to him very much, but the girls still miss their Mum. RIP.
Thanks dude. Same to you.

Sorry for your loss as well, its rough.

Hope you and your family are doing better now.

Fuck, i really dislike that little fart cejudo entertainment wise, but this sucks.
Fuck cancer man, this is really sad.
Health is everything.

My aunt is fighting cancer now and also my best friend wife is fighting cancer.
There is nothing we can do about it, only pray for the best .

R.i.p henry's sister.

Nature is cruel. I wish our government spent the same amount of money on cancer research/treatment that they do on overseas wars. Wasting trillions of dollars on foreign military aid, that money should be going to cure cancer. So many people don't even realize they have it until it's too late. Something needs to change, we need more hospitals and clinics that specialize in cancer treatment, with free screenings to detect it early, and immediate treatments regardless of the patient's income or insurance coverage.

Back