Henry Cejudo Dating 5'9ft Brazilian Actress

A Brazilian actress but they could only say her first name. Right.

Uh Oh press is on him. Hope he doesnt have a lady here at home.

Lol TMZ is fucking weird. Who goes to a beach and photographs a couple?
You’re posting in a thread that was started because of this picture... and you’re asking this question.

You’re not too bright are you?

bunda, acai and a gold medal.. henry has it all.

Triple C is growing on me. I don't mind the schtick too much, there's a lot of that going around in the UFC lately and it's actually kind of funny, cringe or not. Unfortunately it takes some of the BS to be big time relevant in the UFC now (Connor's shit talk, Diaz bros don't give a fuck attitude, Jorge's hood rat mentality, Colby being a Trump wannabe, Askren's cocky "better than you" attitude, and so on and so on).

And this guy is a total overachiever, I'd bet it's that way in all aspects of his life too. I can remember going to school with guys like him (not necessarily small), I would bet he was probably smart in school, probably good with finances, he's promoting himself very well, loves big challenges etc, etc. I just think he is probably pretty damn good at everything he tries, he seems to be winning in life in general. I'm not gonna hate on him though.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing him fight again, it would be pretty fun if it works out and he gets a crack at Edgar. I'm not saying he'd win but I wouldn't count him out for sure either... I really would LOVE to see him and TJ get another fight sometime in the future and think that would be a lot of fun.

I'm surprised, I kinda thought him and his coach were gonna come out as a couple eventually, they're always together in hotels and stuff even when not in a fight camp.

iu

"So, unknown Brazilian soap actress, what first attracted you to the rich and famous Henry Cejudo..."

Back