Henry Cejudo Dating 5'9ft Brazilian Actress

Triple C doesn't date. He just surfs and bangs 10s all day.

this cant be! i am taller than him, therefore she would be dating me if he hadnt gotten in the way!

Good 4 Henry. He deserves some sweet puh, ESPECIALLY for slaying the snake in the grass

When you're trying to hit it from behind...there are technical challenges with a taller woman...

Lol yup. I ain’t gonna say that I never put a pillow under my knees for an extra inch or two ;)

Height doesn't matter when you're lying down
It does when they're in his race car bed and her feet hang off the end.

Money = hot women. Everyone knows this. You could be tall and handsome but if you are broke, no hot girl will want you. Kinda sad really but that's how it is.
That's certainly not true. They'll have sex with the handsome broke guys and then pretend to "settle down" with the ugly rich guys and just tell the rich guy the kids who look nothing like him are his. In fact, if you're handsome whether you have money or not, you're much better off pretending to be broke around women for as long as possible.

It does when they're in his race car bed and her feet hang off the end.

That's certainly not true. They'll have sex with the handsome broke guys and then pretend to "settle down" with the ugly rich guys and just tell the rich guy the kids who look nothing like him are his. In fact, if you're handsome whether you have money or not, you're much better off pretending to be broke around women for as long as possible.

Lmao this is complete BS. Keep telling yourself that though.

Uncle Jun, that’s very hurtful
giphy.gif

giphy(3).gif

My man Cejudo. See short guys, there’s hope. All you have to do is win an Olympic Gold Medal and become 2 division UFC champ and you’re set! You can have any girl you desire! Don’t let the tall guys get to you!
giphy.gif

LOL

Plenty of girls better here in BraSil and all Cejudo can get is this? Omg...

Back