Hilbert Burns calls out Covid Covington

Burns vs Leon, Colby or Usman next.

I like Burns, but Colby would end his hype real fast.
Maybe. Burns is legit on the ground and has a lot of speed and power standing.

I could see him catching Colby in a sub. Wouldn't be surprised if Colby grinded him out either but I think if RDA can takedown Colby, Burns probably can too.

I feel like Colby would get submitted shooting for takedowns, would be interesting to see if they just stood up for 5 rounds, could Burns take Colby's pace

Burns beats colby everywhere. Better striking. Better ground game. Colby got pace on burns, and not by much.
Imo this will be easier for burns than Woodley was. Burns had to worry about tyrones overhand
He has nothing to worry about X colby

Burns beats colby everywhere. Better striking. Better ground game. Colby got pace on burns, and not by much.
Imo this will be easier for burns than Woodley was. Burns had to worry about tyrones overhand
He has nothing to worry about X colby
He has more to worry about with Colby than Woodley.

Woodley literally is just a right hand spammer and has more power than Colby but that's where it ends.. Colby uses kicks, knees, takedowns, actually pushes the pace unlike Woodley and has far better cardio.

gilbert's ground game is respected, colby would rely on taking downs, let burns back up and damage him in the clinch, rinse and repeat. I don't think burns throws good enough combinations and relies too much on pressure to be effective against colby

He has more to worry about with Colby than Woodley.

Woodley literally is just a right hand spammer and has more power than Colby but that's where it ends.. Colby uses kicks, knees, takedowns, actually pushes the pace unlike Woodley and has far better cardio.
Burns wont be afraid of cardio
He has enough cardio, is stronger and has a better grappling game
Colby can sit on him and win, Yes. I cant see it happenning tho.
I see this is a horrible matchup for colby and great for burns

Back