Homegym MEGA Thread

Scooped up one of these at auction for 30 bucks

Will it have all the parts? Will it be fucked up? Who knows and that’s what makes auctions fun. Sidebar I have a pile of shit in my garage for the dump

Will it have all the parts? Will it be fucked up? Who knows and that’s what makes auctions fun. Sidebar I have a pile of shit in my garage for the dump

That's fucking sweet! I didn't know you could use them for hypers as well. Even if it is fucked up it would probably be easy to fix it up to be able to use it. I do my nordic curls with my feet under the bed lol.

Nice! I almost got one of those on Black Friday but went with the Freak Athlete thing instead. For a fucklot more than $30.

Looks like Rogue is finally dropping their version of the Areas:

Waiting to see if they come out with one that is compatible with my rack.
starting at $3200 for plate loaded

spiderman-funny.gif

+shipping.

Tib machine is complete motherfuckers!

Since moving to a new house last year my lifting space has shrunk so vertical storage was a priority. I made a DIY barbell stand that barely fits everything I use.

iaEfyUG.jpeg
Nice n tight! Those would take up 12 ft of wall space to hang em.
Seen a style kinda like that but a 6ft board to stand up Strongman logs. Like the concept bc of the amount of floor they take up.

Nice n tight! Those would take up 12 ft of wall space to hang em.
Seen a style kinda like that but a 6ft board to stand up Strongman logs. Like the concept bc of the amount of floor they take up.

The room my stuff is in is weird. It's kind of an intermediate room between the basement living room and laundry/utility room so the longest wall has two doors on either end that open up against it so storing things on that wall would really fuck up the doors and also the flow of the room. Wall storage was not an option.

I'll post more pics when I get some painting done and all my shit finds a home. Probably gonna put up a peg board for bands, grippers, dip belt ect ect. Still debating whether or not I'll have room for a mirror.

The room my stuff is in is weird. It's kind of an intermediate room between the basement living room and laundry/utility room so the longest wall has two doors on either end that open up against it so storing things on that wall would really fuck up the doors and also the flow of the room. Wall storage was not an option.

I'll post more pics when I get some painting done and all my shit finds a home. Probably gonna put up a peg board for bands, grippers, dip belt ect ect. Still debating whether or not I'll have room for a mirror.
Hey you making it work. Counts as a gym.

All the crap in the room and the mirror was always a 7th thought. Just picked up a $10 dollar store stand up. and move it where needed if form checking.

Gimme a number.

At work earlier, ended up in a guys top notch garage gym he built. Filled with all the fancy Rogue stuff. Saw an Echo Bike in corner and asked to give it a ride. Gotta give em props on this piece, that belt drive is so much smoother and quieter than the Titan chain drive. The seat felt better too. Out the blue he said Want it? I'll sell it to you cause I never use it. Got his number and said I'll hit you back this weekend. Wakanda price should I throw ? $400 fair ?

Gimme a number.

At work earlier, ended up in a guys top notch garage gym he built. Filled with all the fancy Rogue stuff. Saw an Echo Bike in corner and asked to give it a ride. Gotta give em props on this piece, that belt drive is so much smoother and quieter than the Titan chain drive. The seat felt better too. Out the blue he said Want it? I'll sell it to you cause I never use it. Got his number and said I'll hit you back this weekend. Wakanda price should I throw ? $400 fair ?
Sounds fair to me especially since he is the one who brought the idea up.

Gimme a number.

Is it the Echo V3? Looks like that one is currently $845 on the Rogue website. My gym used to have one of these (the coach who owned it defected to another gym and took it with them), but I thought the build quality was amazing. Smoothest, most solid feeling exercise bike I've ever used.

But since other guy brought it up, I'd call him back and ask him to throw out a price. If he says something over $400, counter with $400.

Sounds fair to me especially since he is the one who brought the idea up.

Is it the Echo V3? Looks like that one is currently $845 on the Rogue website. My gym used to have one of these (the coach who owned it defected to another gym and took it with them), but I thought the build quality was amazing. Smoothest, most solid feeling exercise bike I've ever used.

But since other guy brought it up, I'd call him back and ask him to throw out a price. If he says something over $400, counter with $400.

Unsure which V it is. Never looked into them to be able to spot a difference. Agreed it's a good start and I don't want to play the marketplace game of crazy customer. See what he says.

Edit Hours Later : He backed out. Didn't say a price, I asked for a ballpark and said what day is good. He decided to try to use it again. Not mad at living healthy.

Last edited:
Wanted to get your all's opinion on what I might be able to sell these two bars for? Also how do you do shipping for these big ass things? They're both just sitting in my basement collecting dust.

Titan SSB Bar
Weight: 55
Max Weight Capacity: Website said 700lb
It has short, smooth sleeves. A couple of rust spots, but otherwise it's a great bar, I just can't use it anymore due to shoulder and neck problems.

Bells of Steel Football Bar
Weight: 20lbs
Max Weight Capacity: ??? My bench sucks, so I've never had more than 200lb on it.
Sleeves are scuffed up and the knurling blows. It's also hollowish, which is why it weighs so little. I bought the American Cambered Bar from EliteFTS, so I don't use this one anymore. Still, it's a solid bar that helped me practice things like log press.

IMG_20240310_151204.jpgIMG_20240310_151304.jpgIMG_20240310_151621.jpgIMG_20240310_151637.jpgIMG_20240310_151705.jpg

Wanted to get your all's opinion on what I might be able to sell these two bars for? Also how do you do shipping for these big ass things? They're both just sitting in my basement collecting dust.
I highly doubt there is a scenario where trying to ship those things would be worth it. That looks like the first version of the Titan SSB. Handles are wide, foam is multiple pieces, and it doesn't have the camber angle. They have these on Amazon or Walmart for around $120 new.

On the BoS bar it looks like they replaced the bar you have with their Kabuki Kadillac knock off which you can get for $200 new. Amazon has similar bars for $80. Personally, I'd post them locally for $100 each and accept any offer that would be worth my time to do the transaction. Otherwise it might be better just to keep them because you might find a use for them again in the future.

Shipping is gonna be more than the bar. It's odd object. And don't let them tell you it has to be in a box, it'll be $300 packaging.
x2 with Goon, $100 local market would be your best bet.

I highly doubt there is a scenario where trying to ship those things would be worth it. That looks like the first version of the Titan SSB. Handles are wide, foam is multiple pieces, and it doesn't have the camber angle. They have these on Amazon or Walmart for around $120 new.

On the BoS bar it looks like they replaced the bar you have with their Kabuki Kadillac knock off which you can get for $200 new. Amazon has similar bars for $80. Personally, I'd post them locally for $100 each and accept any offer that would be worth my time to do the transaction. Otherwise it might be better just to keep them because you might find a use for them again in the future.

Shipping is gonna be more than the bar. It's odd object. And don't let them tell you it has to be in a box, it'll be $300 packaging.
x2 with Goon, $100 local market would be your best bet.
You were right on with that being the first version of the Titan SSB. Thanks for the input fellas. Local market it shall be.

Gimme a number.

It would be in my van

I’ve got the assault classic and commercial in my basement and garage respectively. There’s a rogue echo for 500 on Facebook in really thinking about grabbing.

Last edited:
Picked up a pivot a mat for five bucks. I’ll toss a video of it up soon. Was down for a week following my vasectomy. Best troll comment on the video gets one for free unless shipping is weird

Back