Hostile Work Environment? Cyborg Issues Ultimatum: Public Apology or She's Gone

Do Rogan and White owe Cyborg a public apology?

• Total voters
Claudia Gadelha has a deeper voice than Cyborg but no one cares because she's attractive
Gadelha has fought under random testing for longer, and has never popped once in her career. Cyborg has popped twice, and had a tester arrested once.

Ummm... There is no such thing as "permanent gains from using". She had a masculine body and probably a fairly high level of Testosterone prior to PED's but nothing that shit does lasts forever except maybe a small amount of liver damage. If anything after she got off PED's her body now produces less Testosterone than it did prior to PED usage.

You really believe that? lol

Agree, it feels more like a power play in some ways to me.

But to OP. 100% yes. A professional person making dick/tranny jokes in a environment already unfriendly to female athletes and a highly stigmatized profession for a female because of the 'she's a man' jokes most women in fighting will get. Yeah it's a bad look for the sport.
looking like a man while competing against womans is way worse look for the sport

Gadelha has fought under random testing for longer, and has never popped once in her career. Cyborg has popped twice, and had a tester arrested once.

Feels like I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

So basically, we have to have this entire debate assuming she's clean because she's only pissed hawt twice and made a movie about how hard it is to cut weight.

And she trains WAAAAAAAAY out there in the jungle. Stays at those obscure Muay Thai retreats. She is NOT easy to get for a test at all.

It really is like trying to talk evolution with a Jehova's Witness sometimes

Just means she used more but cut it off earlier. If Sherdog chemistry is correct she is still benefiting from whatever she used way back then.

Feels like I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

So basically, we have to have this entire debate assuming she's clean because she's only pissed hawt twice and made a movie about how hard it is to cut weight.

And she trains WAAAAAAAAY out there in the jungle. Stays at those obscure Muay Thai retreats. She is NOT easy to get for a test at all.

It really is like trying to talk evolution with a Jehova's Witness sometimes
Still gets controlled easily in the clinch, too. Waste of money.

You really believe that? lol

Absolutely. I've seen the "results" firsthand and also think I am fairly well educated on the topic. Why, do you have indisputable and scientific proof from at least one reputable source that would change my mind? Or at least some specific examples? lol o_O

Can you tell me one athlete who did not show very visible sign of decline in their performance and appearance after they stopped using? Look at Overeem. He certainly didn't keep all of that muscle he had when he was taking shit and his performance dropped markedly too. It seems like he was taking steroids long enough to show that there are no long term benefits of being on them. Once you are off, those gains and advantages you once had disappear pretty quickly.

Id like to see Cyborg ruin the women over at ONE anyways

Absolutely. I've seen the "results" firsthand and also think I am fairly well educated on the topic. Why, do you have indisputable and scientific proof from at least one reputable source that would change my mind? Or at least some specific examples? lol o_O

Can you tell me one athlete who did not show very visible sign of decline in their performance and appearance after they stopped using? Look at Overeem. He certainly didn't keep all of that muscle he had when he was taking shit and his performance dropped markedly too. It seems like he was taking steroids long enough to show that there are no long term benefits of being on them. Once you are off, those gains and advantages you once had disappear pretty quickly.

Sorry. That wasn't what I meant.
I meant, do you really believe she's off?

Just for me, I don't. I think she has great doctors and goes in to very conveniently remote training camps while not signed. I totally could be wrong. It's just so fucking hard with voice as well.

I'm just being honest. Hate the way Dana is with his favourites and pets and how he shits on guys for the same thing he lauds others for. I just think he's got it right on this one.

Still gets controlled easily in the clinch, too. Waste of money.

Or she would be even worse if she did not use. This, of course, speaks volumes about her ability, her confidence and her ethics.

The money and other sponsorship opportunities must be pretty damn good in the UFC compared to other promotions if she's still considering another contract with them.

You mean like the construction of additional muscle cell nuclei that are retained following cessation of use? You really do not know this yet claim to be well educated on the topic? How did you pass basic physiology or endocrinology?

Ummm... There is no such thing as "permanent gains from using". She had a masculine body and probably a fairly high level of Testosterone prior to PED's but nothing that shit does lasts forever except maybe a small amount of liver damage. If anything after she got off PED's her body now produces less Testosterone than it did prior to PED usage.

Actually, there is. I believe this is the research paper which @listrahtes was talking about in his post.
http://umu.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:144813/FULLTEXT01.pdf

There are very long term, and likely permanent structural changes in the muscles & muscle cells from steroid use. These changes are a huge advantage for the steroid user, and are retained even if he's sitting on his ass for years with no training.

I'm just being honest. Hate the way Dana is with his favourites and pets and how he shits on guys for the same thing he lauds others for. I just think he's got it right on this one.
just curious what he shits on guys for that he lauds others for?

Those were ugly comments made by Dana & Joe and they should apologize especially in this day and age of metoo and because it's the right thing to do. But make no mistake Cyborg milking this as part of contract negotiations and a no so quiet call to women right groups to come look over here.

Ridiculing Williams for the appearance she was born with, having no history of steroid abuse, is a lot different than ridiculing someone who's entire physical structure has changed due to steroid abuse.

So its ok for a CEO to ridicule woman if they "deserve"

You are an idiot with no clue of corporate world

So this is the ploy she will use to justify leaving the company/not rematching Nunes. Cyborg and her team are so pathetic

Back