How about Poatan vs Rozenstruik for UFC 301

Doesn't seem like a good idea to put a huge star against a guy most people don't know or care about. Just put him against Aspinal or Jones or anyone great so that if he loses, he's doesn't lose that much of his hype.

Alex fighting at HW is not going to happen until Aspinall or Gane is holding the belt. The UFC is not going to have their star LHW Champion move up to HW to fight a top 15 guy in a division where literally nothing is happening in.

Sign Rico and let him fight Alex at heavyweight.

Poatan vs Black Beast in Brazil.

This would be an interesting fight.

BB wouldn't be in much shape that's for sure.

Alex would probably have to stay outside and kick box beast for a round or two and then try to land some good shots. I think BB would turtle up if he got rocked by Alex.

From a marketing stand point it would be a big win (in name only) for Alex and would make his title shot against Aspinall or Jones more legitimate on paper.

But in real terms, he just needs to fight Tom or Jon since losing to any HW ends the 3 belt chase.

guess we found out what Rozenstruik's sherdog anon handle is

that fight makes zero cents on any level. and it won't happen

I think Alex broke his toe before the Hill fight

But if he wants to turnaround the world his his oyster I suppose

I think he fights again in fall/winter. 301 is Pantoja/Erceg and Aldo/Martinez

Sounds like a good fight on paper. Alex really wants to fight on the Brazil card in front of his people and this fight is very winnable at HW for Poatan. How about it
No thanks. If he wins, gains nothing and If he loses, it’s a huge blow to his career.
Would rather see him fight Gane or Aspinal if he has to fight HW.

Sounds like a good fight on paper. Alex really wants to fight on the Brazil card in front of his people and this fight is very winnable at HW for Poatan. How about it

What a pointless, stupid fight.

And even stupider post.

Who would actually make such a stupid idea into a tangible post?

He has two broken toes, he's not fighting on that card.

He'll fight Jiri or Magomed in Sept/Oct

poatan vs gustaffson at HW is better. the storyline is already there. gus has already fought at HW. either person who wins at HW sets themselves up for a lucrative future. a loss doesn't necessarily hurt them either. poatan still retains the belt, gus still retains the peoples 205 champion belt.

Back