How Did She Lift THAT WEIGHT? 🤯

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You think it's just proper technique or there is more to it?

You can see tehnique she uses is perfect. The guys didnt know what they were doing. Also while upper body strength isnt a strong point for women, theyr legs are stronger.

For starters... I doubt any of the nerds they showed trying to lift it can even put up a 135 bench...

How much does that thing weigh?

It‘s a tricky explanation. Powerlifters who have been powerlifting for years will have built up habits that will transfer to other activities. I grunt in Judo all the time and everyone gets worried when it happens. All that’s really happening is I automatically brace my abs whenever I’m resisting against a heavy human body.

Now, if you have a girl like that who actually has experience powerlifting, it means she built up both the strength and skill to lift that thing properly. Which also means simply, she’s a high tier athlete.

It‘s a tricky explanation. Powerlifters who have been powerlifting for years will have built up habits that will transfer to other activities. I grunt in Judo all the time and everyone gets worried when it happens. All that’s really happening is I automatically brace my abs whenever I’m resisting against a heavy human body.

Now, if you have a girl like that who actually has experience powerlifting, it means she built up both the strength and skill to lift that thing properly. Which also means simply, she’s a high tier athlete.

How is it a tricky explanation lol? It's someone who knows how to properly pick up the weight and has the strength to do so. Lots of people have no idea how to deadlift. I've mentioned this before, but I haven't seen anyone at the YMCA that I go to deadlift 405+ lbs which really isn't that much. Ironically, I've seen people approaching that weight on bench.

She is big. She is also a female gym girl. I don't know why but that lift is popular with the females. It must be some influencer thing. It's a sumo dumbbell squat or something. I never seen any guys do that lift. She probably has familiarity to it.

Should be 330 lbs...

A Sherdog 8 is an LA 10 in the real world, rookie. ;)

People in LA love the Kate Upton body type?

There’s a lot of them in gyms. I never understood the appeal. I prefer my women either stacked and curvy, or simply on the “normal” side. Neither voluptuous nor thin. Fit girls or long legged girls were never my thing.

I'm not clicking the button, the sponsor will charge shipping to watch it.

But the thumbnail is hella impressive. Couldn't do it.

Lol. Girl jefferson DLs a 733 lbs boulder which is almost the same weight as that Buggenhagen dude went viral for doing with a barbell. Impressive stuff.

Lol. Girl jefferson DLs a 733 lbs boulder which is almost the same weight as that Buggenhagen dude went viral for doing with a barbell. Impressive stuff.
No idea who Buggerhangen is . But an even balanced trap DL at that weight is out of range, so goofy shaped rocks swinging around gets all the respect.

Back