How Did She Lift THAT WEIGHT? 🤯

Ice cube says put your back in to it though

No idea who Buggerhangen is . But an even balanced trap DL at that weight is out of range, so goofy shaped rocks swinging around gets all the respect.

This dude. Went viral a few years back for hitting an 800 lbs jefferson DL. Former D1 wrestler who got signed to WWE but wasn't invited to join the Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club and was subsequently released.

Staged and stupid.

Also lol @ 425KG or KG on any of the lifts. Congrats to the female who just deadlifted nearly 936lb with ease, it was that sweet booty.

Is a pretty big deal for a female to pull 425lb, how convenient a female with that level of strength for female lifts just happens to be the random he approaches. She just happens to be casually doing 135lb when he approaches her.

Last edited:
It sayd KG on the video but it was really in pounds, i thought it was obvious when it sayd 135kg when they had 1 plate on.

You can see tehnique she uses is perfect. The guys didnt know what they were doing. Also while upper body strength isnt a strong point for women, theyr legs are stronger.
Are you saying that women's legs are stronger than men's or that their legs are stronger in comparison to their upper body?

Are you saying that women's legs are stronger than men's or that their legs are stronger in comparison to their upper body?
Stronger compared to theyr own upper body. You might look at her skinny arms and chest and think they are weak but theyr legs and ass are better

Stronger compared to theyr own upper body. You might look at her skinny arms and chest and think they are weak but theyr legs and ass are better
Ok I thought maybe you were saying they had stronger legs than men which I've heard some try to argue but is not true

Not even the least surprising considering how much weight I see the girls in my gym put up on things like sumo DL's and Hip Thrusts. They don't kid around when it comes to lower body work.

Back