How do you celebrate big UFC events

Fenix874

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We usually have family dinner, my cousins and closer family come, we sit on couch and watch event. My mom makes good food and beverages so we can enjoy ourselves more.

giphy.gif

Smoke drugs and touch myself.

Man, you've got some cool mma community going on! my mates are not interested at all. I usually watch alone with beer!

I always watch it with my 2 sons. Sometimes a couple work buddies come over. For UFC 200 we ate charbroiled ribeye steak with shrimp skewers. Most of the time it's tacos or chili though.

We each pick the fights, and keep a tally of who is the best handicapper.

Well in the UK the first prelim doesn't start til midnight, main event finishes at 6am.

We used to do this all the time, now its just for major cards as we're scattered around the UK....

- Bunch of the boys
- Loads of bottles of rum, bourbon, gin etc
- Few grams of MDMA
- Load of weed and cigs
- Printed out prediction sheets so we can have a competition for money

I drink all the liquor, and I mean ALL the liquor

Once every last drop is expunged from my household I dig through my fridge for old grapes to turn into wine

I wish my friends would watch MMA but they never give it a chance
so me screaming at my screen

We usually have family dinner, my cousins and closer family come, we sit on couch and watch event. My mom makes good food and beverages so we can enjoy ourselves more.

You're a pretty funny guy TS.

But I usually just get a lot of beer and get my mate over.

Usually I invite a friend or two over, and have my Dad and brother(who got me into MMA) watch with me.

We order food and get wasted.

July 9th I got shit faced with a couple of friends and my brother.

Tbh though, while that's fun, I find I don't enjoy, or even remember the fights as much, so I'm not doing that ever again.

Im in Europe ... so it allways starts a bit late .... i allways watch alone , unfortunatly , but im usually drunk so im not that alone .... at the time of the prelims im all excited but i usually fall assleep before the main fights

Back