How do you celebrate big UFC events

beerand weed until i pass out

slender_falling3_by_dimelotu-d6m7tnz.gif

I just watch it.

Usually, the kids are away on the weekends and it's just the wife and I.
I usually watch it by myself and get turned on by Brittney Palmer. After the event, it's time for the wife and I to do our business. It happens almost all the time since that's usually the only time the kids are away while we're home. lol

We usually have family dinner, my cousins and closer family come, we sit on couch and watch event. My mom makes good food and beverages so we can enjoy ourselves more.

Wine, women, beer, & weed. OK the women when we do the sports bar thing, more fight hoes now than back in the day when it wasn't so popular. Now a graphic fight Tshirt reasonable size gunz and a healed over scar equals a score. We don't do the family break bread friendly family thing like you...

Don't celebrate at all. Just watch the event by myself usually.

By getting drunk and stoned and watching with my boys Ricky, Julian and Bubbles

Morning blackout.Tryin to find bet slip in pockets,and there's always big ?No phone,money,and mind

Goes like this:

1. Get up
2. Make sure the prelims and Pre and Post fight show are set to record on the DVR
3. Call Comcast to buy the PPV (I have TiVo and yes, you have to call)
4. Go to the Gym so I don't feel guilty for sitting on my ass for 6 hours
5. Sit on my ass for 6 hours
6. Fire up some herbal refreshment at each and every Tale of the Tape. ;)

Buffalo Wild Wings with training partners and friends or somebody's apartment/place while getting completely plastered before going to a party afterwards.

I was at home during UFC 196 though and I am still salty about that.

Goes like this:

1. Get up
2. Make sure the prelims and Pre and Post fight show are set to record on the DVR

3. Call Comcast to buy the PPV (I have TiVo and yes, you have to call)
4. Go to the Gym so I don't feel guilty for sitting on my ass for 6 hours
5. Sit on my ass for 6 hours

6. Fire up some herbal refreshment at each and every Tale of the Tape. ;)

If I could make 4 & 6 flash I would, 3 is only for special occasions otherwise I have couple of fight spots I float around to depending on the type of fighter hoes you wanna flirt with. Other than 3 it's like looking in a mirror man.

293552E800000578-0-image-a-33_1433024628113.jpg

Sit on the couch with my wife and smoke what ever strain my guy has at the time

Back