How does Stipe fare against the Prime Pride HW trio?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stipe Miocic against Prime:

Fedor
Cro Cop
Big Nog

No USADA or anything like that.

In my brain he loses handedly against all 3.

Fedor rocks him and then submits him.

Cro Cop outpoints him or kicks his head off

Big Nog controls him and decisions him or maybe an armbar in a late round.

Am I wrong here?

He get completely wrecked by all.

He gets KO'd by all three. He has no head movement.

All would be good pick 'em fights, no one clearly walks through another.

The new era owns the old school sorry but Stipe would ko them all stiff in 1 round.
Also Werdum would sub them all.
Also Ngannou would literally kill at least one of them.

He beats Mirko with his wrestling and insane power in short punches he can close the distance and get a KO.

Big Nog is 50/50, he was indestructible in his prime with good hands and a deadly ground game.

Fedor beats him. Better striker and more versatile on the ground

Stipe decides where each fight takes place and since he is better than all of them at either striking or grappling, that means he wins

He beats Mirko with his wrestling and insane power in short punches he can close the distance and get a KO.

Big Nog is 50/50, he was indestructible in his prime with good hands and a deadly ground game.

Fedor beats him. Better striker and more versatile on the ground
To say fedor is a better striker than stipe is absolute crazy talk

also Stipe’s a better, bigger boxer than nog and he could also certainly stay in nog’s guard and drum on him like fedor did

Stipe decides where each fight takes place and since he is better than all of them at either striking or grappling, that means he wins
Not sure if trolling or serious

I hate to break it to you Fedor fanboys but Stipe walks through all 3 effortlessly.

I think he beats Nog, and Cro Cop. Fedor I’m not so sure. I think I’d take Fedor on that.

edit: may also depend on whether it’s in a ring under PRIDE rules, or a cage under unified rules.

To say fedor is a better striker than stipe is absolute crazy talk

also Stipe’s a better, bigger boxer than nog and he could also certainly stay in nog’s guard and drum on him like fedor did
In kickboxing I'd concede it'd be close but in MMA as Fedor blends all aspects together better than Stipe can I think he's more than a match for him. Fedor handily out struck Mirko and Stipe is a little bit chinny so I'd bet on Fedor

Not sure if trolling or serious
Dead serious
In kickboxing I'd concede it'd be close but in MMA as Fedor blends all aspects together better than Stipe can I think he's more than a match for him. Fedor handily out struck Mirko and Stipe is a little bit chinny so I'd bet on Fedor
Stipe’s chinny? Where? He’s only been dropped by Overeem, Junior and DC. Took bombs from the hardest hitter the division has ever seen and didn’t even wobble. His chin is absolute iron and he’s by far the best boxer of the four guys mentioned.

and again, he decides where the fight takes place. It’d have to be an errant home run punch for any of them to beat him. Punchers chance and nothing more

Destroys Big Nog, has a tough close fight with Fedor and Cro Cop.

They were all better, Stipe would probably have a good shot of walking Crocop down, tiring him out and maybe take him down.

Against Nog he would probably get tagged standing and lose and he would not have advantage on the ground.

Fedor too fast and fluid

Can't honestly say I would pick him to beat any of those 3. Nog would be the best fight for him because of their styles.

Stipe got KO'd by a 40 year old wrestler like a year ago. Let's not act like he is some unbeatable cyborg.

Dead serious

Stipe’s chinny? Where? He’s only been dropped by Overeem, Junior and DC. Took bombs from the hardest hitter the division has ever seen and didn’t even wobble. His chin is absolute iron and he’s by far the best boxer of the four guys mentioned.

and again, he decides where the fight takes place. It’d have to be an errant home run punch for any of them to beat him. Punchers chance and nothing more
Struve got a finish by strikes too but he fingered his eyes prior. He is open to big shots from more explosive guys and prime Fedor could explode with the best of them. Shit even know his hand speed is good. He catches Stipe imo

Fedor wins TKO
Stipe wins decision against Crocop
Stipe wins decision against Big Nog

Back