How does Stipe fare against the Prime Pride HW trio?

Beats Cro Cop and Nog. Nog rather easily. Probably loses to Fedor.

struve-vs-miocic-o.gif

I wouldn't call him chinny. But I'd say he beats Cro Cop, 50|50 on Nog, and I think prime Fedor would catch him.

Nog taps him
Fedor brutalizes him
CroCop gets choked out

Pride Ring, Pride Rules (10x5x5):
Fedor Sub/1
Nog Sub/2
CroCop TKO/1

UFC Octagon, UFC Rules:
Fedor Sub/3
Nog Dec/3
Stipe Dec/3

Can't honestly say I would pick him to beat any of those 3. Nog would be the best fight for him because of their styles.

Stipe got KO'd by a 40 year old wrestler like a year ago. Let's not act like he is some unbeatable cyborg.
That 40 year old wrestler would absolutely demolish all three of them without much effort let's get serious here.

I like how this is "prime" now when a few seconds ago it was 40 year old DC. Don't hurt your back moving those goal posts. Lol

And where did I ever say they would beat DC? I'm laughing at you saying that a 40 year old DC would "absolutely demolish" prime Fedor, Cro Cop and Nog "without much effort".

And you accuse me of being ridiculous and nostalgic lmao

Prime DC was a beast. He’s still a beast right now. But if any of the three were to beat him, it’d be Fedor. TKO.

Anyone who thinks that all 3 of them are better than Stipe has their nostalgia glasses stapled to their head.

Pride HWs were waaay more skilled, but at the end of the day its a fight ... so.

All of them have the potential to go either way in my opinion, though I like Stipe's chances against Cro Cop and Big Nog better than against Fedor -- especially in a cage.

Loses to all

Fedor submits stipe
Crocop ko stipe
Nog subs stipe

Back