How long will your tank of gas in your car last?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So, I filled up with gas a few weeks ago just before this thing started. Since, then, I might have driven 40 miles or so as the grocery store is really the only place I go which is within a few miles.

Anyhow, I think my current tank of gas will last two to as much as four months if this thing keeps on going.

What about you guys?

I don't have a car. Never have seen the use for it to be honest. 20 minutes door to door to ma work by subway..
But I have guns and lots of ammo. I don't doubt that if I ever need a car I will be able to aquire one.

I don't have a car. Never have seen the use for it to be honest. 20 minutes door to door to ma work by subway..
But I have guns and lots of ammo. I don't doubt that if I ever need a car I will be able to aquire one.

Seems sensible...

dunno, dont care. I want smiles per gallon not miles per gallon.

If the gas is an ethanol blend it will start going bad quick. If it's ethanol-free it will probably last 4 months without problems. I use Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer for ethanol blend gas. It will last a year or so then.

I'm still working, for now anyway, so I'm still filling up weekly. Today was probably my last day tho and the market is only a few miles away so I'll be good for a month anyway

If the gas is an ethanol blend it will start going bad quick. If it's ethanol-free it will probably last 4 months without problems. I use Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer for ethanol blend gas. It will last a year or so then.

You know what? That didn't dawn on me. They should get this info out there.

Gas in my city is like 59 cents Canadian a litre right now. That works out to $1.56 US per gallon.

I fucking wish I had somewhere to go.

Gas in my city is like 59 cents Canadian a litre right now. That works out to $1.56 US per gallon.

I fucking wish I had somewhere to go.
59 cents? Damn, the lowest it got here so far was like 87 cents

Ethanol blend gas is crappy. But most people use it before it starts to go bad. I use the Sta-Bil in stuff that gets stored, lawnmower, snowblower.....ect. Lots of small engine repairs do to ethanol gas sitting in that stuff for extended periods of time.

Not worried about gas. A bit worried about unavailable ICU units and a ton of grief all at once, though.

I‘ll go to July at this rate, supermarket once every two weeks is about it.

Uh oh, another internet soldier of fortune.

With my work and a grocery store less than 5 miles away, I believe I could go a month or so.

Back