how much sugar do you need for your coffee

If hot coffee, I add a little milk to cool it off. But generally, I make my own batches of cold brew and drink it black. Sometimes I add a little honey or maple syrup, but that is rare because I smoke a lot of weed and forget little things like that

For a number of years now I like one spoon of quality honey, waaaay better than processed sugar.

IMO it tastes better too.

Time was I couldn't drink coffee without a good amount of creme and sugar in it. Then I started doing some fasting and wanted to cut out the calories while getting the benefit of the caffeine, so I started drinking it black. I still will indulge in the occasional pumpkin spice latte, but mostly these days I drink either black coffee or green tea infused with lemon.

But that's what humanity is.

Then all of life is.

We have the capability to refrain and achieve balance given our awareness, we just fail due to being essentially lost children without guidance.

I battle with weltschmerz myself fam, but at the end of the day, one cannot deny the reality that diamonds are formed via pressure (if you catch my drift).

Perhaps our suffering will prove worthwhile.

Keep your head up, and also stop eating sugar. There exist people who want you to continue eating it in order for you to compromise yourself and your ability to healthily navigate this realm. Don't let them have their way.

I rarely drink coffee but I do like it sweet.

Some in here have said black...if I drank a hot black coffee my ass would become a shit sprinkler before I finished the cup lol.

6 teaspoons.

But I don't stir it because I don't like it too sweet.

Back