How on earth is Jalin Turner only -200 against Dan Hooker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked up Hooker’s record and realized he lost to Maximo Blanco in his second UFC fight. I remember when that guy was a thing.

@UFCIsNOTRigged

donald-trump-wrong.gif

You specifically said that I "directed others to max bet Turner". I did not. I said that people should get in early (as the line is very likely to move as the fight gets closer). Then I said that it is max bet TERRITORY in my OPINION.

Urine idiot. Get back to your world class fight analysis and stop wasting everybody's time here.

I can’t tell if this trolling or not but lmao at “Urine idiot”.

I can’t tell if this trolling or not but lmao at “Urine idiot”.
He's right though.Ufcisrigged is basically saying you shouldn't post opinions of bets on a forum.Literally.Everybody does that.Even if he wrote "max bet him cause he's prettier",it's the same as writing " put a 0.5 u" and breaking the whole fight stylistically and tehnicaly.Both are just subjective opinions.

After the video where Charles benched 135 for 5, im betting beneil lol

@UFCIsNOTRigged

donald-trump-wrong.gif

You specifically said that I "directed others to max bet Turner". I did not. I said that people should get in early (as the line is very likely to move as the fight gets closer). Then I said that it is max bet TERRITORY in my OPINION.

Urine idiot. Get back to your world class fight analysis and stop wasting everybody's time here.

What a shocker the guy who made a thread directing people to max bet an extremely overhyped fighter, because their opponent "had his soul taken", gave out a surefire loser.

Its no surprise the same two losing bettors who liked your extremely poorly written posts, launching ad-homs and personal insults at me, also lost money betting on the overhyped Jalin Turner. Just as they did betting on the overhyped Melissa Gatto the week prior and will no doubt continue to do every week until they go broke. I predict these things, just like I predicted back in December, one of them would start charging for their shitty picks behind a paywall.

Everyone posts bad takes in here, myself included, but making a thread directing people to max bet on a fight you had done absolutely no research into takes the cake. Do some research into both fighters next time, as in watch actual fight footage, before you make a thread directing people to max bet a fighter.

Last edited:
What a shocker the guy who made a thread directing people to max bet an extremely overhyped fighter, because their opponent "had his soul taken", gave out a surefire loser.

Its no surprise the same two losing bettors who liked your extremely poorly written posts, launching ad-homs and personal insults at me, also lost money betting on the overhyped Jalin Turner. Just as they did betting on the overhyped Melissa Gatto the week prior and will no doubt continue to do every week until they go broke. I predict these things, just like I predicted back in December, one of them would start charging for their shitty picks behind a paywall.

Everyone posts bad takes in here, myself included, but making a thread directing people to max bet on a fight you had done absolutely no research into takes the cake. Do some research into both fighters next time, as in watch actual fight footage, before you make a thread directing people to max bet a fighter.

Turner was outclassing Hooker until his body shut down towards the end of the second round, you absolute clown. You can’t predict that someone is going to fuck up their weight cut and fall apart after 8 minutes of the fight.

lol @ still pretending that I “directed” people to max bet anyone.

I made the thread because the line was wrong and I expected it to move, as I already told you. And it did move. Turner is a far better fighter than Dan Hooker.

You’re an imbecile.

Stfu, what a douchebag you are. You really want to bump threads? Maybe someone should go back and bump all the stuff you’ve been wrong about

Steve’s picks are behind a paywall? Lol
His plays are right here in the bet section

had turner cashed, which he would’ve about 80% of the time, would you have still bumped this thread?

Luckily for you he had the worst weight cut of his life and his kidneys would’ve shut down had he continued, or else you wouldn’t have been able to come in here and run your mouth

and who out of myself or @BigSteve “launched ad-homs and personal insults” at you? Are you delusional?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back