News Jalin Turner replaces Dan Hooker, meets Bobby Green at UFC on ESPN 52

I know hooker beat Turner …. But Turner is a more dangerous fight for Bobby

Because Bobby does great against point strikers like Dan …. His kryptonite is one shot killers like Jalin ….

Depending on the odds - might sprinkle Jalin ko under …. Or Bobby over 1.5 …. Odds will dictate my play

Turner has zero fight iq I imagine bobby beats the breaks off him

What happens to turner if he loses a third fight in a row?

Dumb move bobby
Turner fast as hell

0 reward besides money

Ain't no way Turner is making weight on short notice like this lmao

Ain't no way Turner is making weight on short notice like this lmao
Yeah, this sounds like a long shot. Maybe they’ve checked with Bobby if he’s ready for a catchweight, too, since Turner has had issues with making weight even with a full camp. Who knows.

RDA, McKinney, and Gordon offered to step up, but they land on a dude that didn't even make weight his last fight, yet think he's going to on just over a weeks notice?

UFC matchmakers puzzle me quite a bit.

Nice thing, since I scored his last figth 28-29 turner, over hooker.
Like many already mentioned, I doubt he make 155 in short notice.
Btw, i Still prefer Moicano vs Green

I'd much rather had seen RDA. Every card I go too is cursed...

Turner is fast as hell bobby won't be able.to hand down head movement like he wants

If turner fought anyone else besides a rejuvenated hooker...he would have won by ko

Porier Justin Oliveira all would have been out

Very good replacement, good news!!
Agree. Also I'm posting in order to get used to toggling the BB code. It's the [ ] at the top right of a reply. I was trying to post tap picks for tonight's PFL earlier and didn't know about that. Our friend @Kryptt showed me; he's always helpful. So now I've learned a bit more and thought I'd pass it along too. Anyhoo, hope you enjoy a great weekend H S N.

Agree. Also I'm posting in order to get used to toggling the BB code. It's the [ ] at the top right of a reply. I was trying to post tap picks for tonight's PFL earlier and didn't know about that. Our friend @Kryptt showed me; he's always helpful. So now I've learned a bit more and thought I'd pass it along too. Anyhoo, hope you enjoy a great weekend H S N.

I'm wondering why some folks have it default toggled off. My Chrome browser and Pixel 6 Phone default to BB toggled on, so all options are available from the forum.

Anyhow always glad to help a Sherbruh. I mean can you imagine me not being able to post GiFs and Media. I'd be like DC

<DCrying>

1st thing I rooted out lol!

Back