Law How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

• Total voters
As I mentioned to my péngyǒu @ElKarlo, stay in the shadows or they’ll come for you. I’m thinking about building an Underground Railroad system so the unvaccinated can travel freely.
Ah you were trolling . Maybe

I wouldn't call it a troll but opinions are opinions
Ok well then I look forward to you and your 68 percent coming by. We both know you and your crew are a bunch of fucking cowards and will do no such thing..

Ok well then I look forward to you and your 68 percent coming by. We both know you and your crew are a bunch of fucking cowards and will do no such thing..
Also wouldn’t call it serious. People are allowed to makes jokes in here, correct?

So you were advocating violence/death here?
Everything is black and white. Get outraged more please it’s hilarious.

Who in the world would want the government rounding up people and locking them in camps over a vaccine status? Nazis would, so maybe you are projecting, IDK. I have no idea who you are or your politics but if you lean right then maybe you are easily swayed by CT’s and your clouded judgement would believe this.

lol outraged?

Just trying to see if you were a coward or not, I have my answer.
What does this have to do with being a coward? Only a coward would promote violence? This is how your brain works?

So you see an obvious exaggeration as someone promoting violence? You need more interaction with people as you are obviously lacking in social skills.

What does this have to do with being a coward? Only a coward would promote violence? This is how your brain works?

So you see an obvious exaggeration as someone promoting violence? You need more interaction with people as you are obviously lacking in social skills.
lol rough night?

A coward wouldn't admit it. Nothing is an obvious exaggeration when a cult member says it.

lol rough night?

A coward wouldn't admit it. Nothing is an obvious exaggeration when a cult member says it.
Now he’s backpedaling when he many opportunities to shut his fucking mouth. What he doesn’t understand is there are people and I use that word loosely that feel exactly like what he’s saying. Joking or not he’s still a pos poster and has been an unhinged moron throughout this whole charade.

Back