Law How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

• Total voters
The most vaccine hesistant group are Ph.Ds. Its stupid to invoke Darwinism in this conversation, since every sign point to modern industrial society and modern medicine leading rapidly to a decline in natural human health. We've only had it for a bit over 100 years, and already there is a drastic proliferation of genetic diseases. Its not hard to see at all that in only a couple hundred more years, it will probably be virtually impossible for humans to survive at all without cocktails of pharmaceuticals and surgeries and other treatments because the availability of treatments ruined our natural fitness.

You’re right, humans were way better off pre-antibiotics, vaccines and painkillers. Modern medicine will be the death of us, I’m sure.

I don't know. I think anti Vax people are retarded as fuck and I wish them nothing but the worst

But I don't like the fed Government mandating vaccines very much I also must admit.

so you’re just totally confused then?

not taking a hastily mad vaccine that doesn’t work isn’t anti vax at all. Those are just buzz words.

and In the 2020s and social media age. Words and name calling is the absolute worst thing imaginable.

it’s like the whole world turned to mouthy children.

not taking a hastily mad vaccine that doesn’t work isn’t anti vax at all. Those are just buzz words.

and In the 2020s and social media age. Words and name calling is the absolute worst thing imaginable.

Shhhhh

I'm pretty sure he's a kid.

For all you vaccine lovers, how's it working out for you? The government told you if you got your vaccine your life would be normal again. How'd that work out? Now, they're telling you even if you get the vaccine you still must socially distance, still wear a mask, your children must wear a mask all day at school but take it off when they eat (Democratic science).

The licking of the black Nazi boots sure must taste good to you. You got your vaccine and can still catch/spread it, must wear your mask, must socially distance. How's your gov/big pharma life looking now? Back to normal?

Yeah I got it and I can basically do what I want again, I'm in the UK though.

I really don’t like the idea of vaccine passports. The more I think about it, and the more I think of the current political powers and the things they support, the more I think things need to change.

I really don’t like the idea of vaccine passports. The more I think about it, and the more I think of the current political powers and the things they support, the more I think things need to change.
Dems on this forum are cheering for them now. sad lol

As long as the hospitals aren't overloaded we have to accept that they made their choice. The vaccine is available if they want it. Everyone else should move on with life.

City and fed employees? ask them to get a test every week. I got vaxd but I wouldn’t impose that on the rest. It’s your decision.

They should be presented with the most truthful and accurate information about the pros and cons of getting vaccinated. They should be afforded every opportunity to receive the vaccine with a minimum of hassle and cost. And then they should be allowed to make their choice without hassle or stigma or punishment. Anyone who tried to harm or punish them in any way should receive a good hard kick in the ass for being a totalitarian prick.

They should be presented with the most truthful and accurate information about the pros and cons of getting vaccinated. They should be afforded every opportunity to receive the vaccine with a minimum of hassle and cost. And then they should be allowed to make their choice without hassle or stigma or punishment. Anyone who tried to harm or punish them in any way should receive a good hard kick in the ass for being a totalitarian prick.
This. But also some people should be allowed medical exemptions. I won’t be taking the booster. Ever. I had anaphylactic shock 10 days after the second dose. I’m don’t with it and I should not have to have to explain myself to others why I won’t get a booster shot

lol, join the club.
6-8 months after the jabs, you're all considered "unvaccinated" too.

50% of the country is going to “lock up” the other 50%. Please explain how, Ma’am?

As of today, 68.7% has at least the first shot so locking up that 30% who conveniently live in the same geographic location will be much easier.

Back