How would prime Matt Hughes fare against the current WW top 5?

Out of the top 5, Prime Matt Hughes would have a shot at beating Colby and Jorge but that's about it I think. There's a chance that he would get Askren'd by Jorge though.

Depends on if u are factoring in whether or not usada is around in this theoretical situation

Little known fact.
Marquart went to Gsp specifically to train and gameplan for woodley.

So did Rory.

Gsp has a gameplan that ends badly for woodley.

When Woodley mentioned fighting Gsp at 185 next after bisping George TOWERING over him looking TWO weightclasses bigger,

Simply laughed, and patted him on the back and said “stick around LITTLE BUDDY “ like he was a middleschool aged fan <45>
I think Ive seen that footage, forgot all about it

TyRun got abused and embarrassed by GSP-lite lol

EnchantingFortunateApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_n76z7tL0He1rofocqo1_400.gif

S42PJdR.gif

...and MTt Serra made GSP tap to strikes.

Hughes was a great champ back in the days but I'm pretty confident he would struggle to become top 10 in today's WW division. His striking was always terrible and I don't think his wrestling would be effective against the beasts of today.

Better than what Franklin would do at MW

lol man, I thought I loved to hate on Anderson back in the day, you manage to even make me blush with your eternal crusade against Anderoid.

Check your post history. You’re obsessed. And your “reality checks” have insufficient funds.
You follow me around and quote me multiple times a week. Tell me again who’s obsessed with who.

GSP runs through everyone like a hot knife through butter at WW. It would not even be close.

Than we should acknowledge that in his prime Hughes finished GSP in the first round.

You follow me around and quote me multiple times a week. Tell me again who’s obsessed with who.
I’m a GSP fan. I read GSP threads. Sure enough you’re in every one. So again, the answer would be you.

I’m a GSP fan. I read GSP threads. Sure enough you’re in every one. So again, the answer would be you.
90% of your posts are in gsp threads. Unlike myself who actually makes threads about current fighters and posts in threads about current fighters daily. Maybe you’re the one who’s needs to check his own post history and stop sucking me bro

90% of your posts are in gsp threads. Unlike myself who actually makes threads about current fighters and posts in threads about current fighters daily. Maybe you’re the one who’s needs to check his own post history and stop sucking me bro
Getting weird with your fantasies, bro.

Weak deflection. White flag accepted.
Ps- you shouldn’t ‘like’ posts that try to claim a dictionary is wrong and they are correct. Makes you look bad. Go check the thread as he’s proven wrong by myself and another poster.

Back