Huntington Beach Mayor pro tem Tito Ortiz causes controversy with anti-mask/COVID vaccine stance

My first thought when I saw this: "tissue paper quality doors"
Seriously, the US has a low quality building standard in general, but those doors are built to be broken like this.
Rampage showed how weak they were when he basically tore it apart on an episode during his season with Rashad Evans. They were reality show quality doors for sure.

Rampage showed how weak they were when he basically tore it apart on an episode during his season with Rashad Evans. They were reality show quality doors for sure.
angry-mad.gif

Legit looks like it was painted cardboard or something haha.

Would someone please ask Chael Sonnen to make sense of this.

well isn't the j&j not a mRNA vax. I guess titos for j&j then

Even guys who peddle themselves as "highly knowledgeable" critics of the mRNA coronavirus vaccines (like Brett Weinstein) do not appear to be aware that the J&J vaxx uses conventionally disabled virus vaccine technology. The ignorance throughout the anti-vaxx community is pretty stunning.

Classic example of what an untreated cracked skull looks like.

Good thing I got J&J, I'm still human.

This is who the antivaxxers have sided with. It’s quite entertaining.

I wonder if he thinks those who took regeneron are now considered clones, because of the cloning of white blood cells?

Let’s ask him.

Dude couldn't even last as council member for a few streets in California.
I concur to be president he would somehow have to be mayor of HB then CA but he couldn't even last in HB council which probably has some ex trophy wives and P.E coaches in it lol.

I think all the brain damage Chuck gave him has finally progressed to early onset dementia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back