I can’t believe this Saturday’s UFC is a PPV

Shtey

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
There have been so many recent fight nights much better on this card. Most of the fights on fight pass and FS1 are no names. The main card is a prelim on a good card. Absolutely unbelievable. Will watch, definitely won’t buy. How about you guys?

images

Aside from Jacare/Gastelum it sucks. Hopefully 225 and 226 stay intact cause those cards look great.

i dont even know what it looks like but i totally believe you. i bet it's watered down trash.

Could at least post the fight card buddeh....

For me Jacare vs Kelvin and Vitor vs Machida are unmissable fights

Any Lineker fight is worth tuning in for too, though I'm not too familiar with his opponent

Always game for an Oleinik fight too and he's fighting a giant man baby too which is interesting

Everything else I can take or leave, the womens champ is fighting a 9-5 fighter who hasnt fought for 2 years so there's that....

It isn’t that bad since bellator 199 is on the same day

you get to see Machida vs. Vitor which was a dream fight 8 years ago, might be Vitor's last stand

you get to see Mackenzie Derm and her jiggly ass

you get to see honestly what will probably be a brutal one sided fight or a competitive fight in the main event. I think Nunes either destroys Rocky, or gasses and it becomes a dog fight

you get to see Linekar who is honestly a tough badass

and you get to see a world class grappler against an all around tough guy with Gastelum/Jacare, a fight extremely relevant to the division

Aside from Kelvin/Jacare, it really is trash. If the UFC is going to attempt to fleece us for $60 they could have at least made that the main event so we get 5 rounds while making the lesbo title fight a co-main and it would still be 5 rounds.

At this point, even Belfort/Machida is a Fight Pass main event at BEST.

With that said I'm not paying anything for the card. I'll find a stream and even if I don't the fights will be posted Sunday morning.

UFC 224

Main Card
Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Raquel Pennington
Middleweight Ronaldo Souza vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Women's Strawweight Mackenzie Dern vs. Amanda Cooper
Bantamweight John Lineker vs. Brian Kelleher
Middleweight Vitor Belfort vs. Lyoto Machida

Preliminary Card (FX)

Middleweight Cezar Ferreira vs. Karl Roberson
Heavyweight Oleksiy Oliynyk vs. Júnior Albini
Lightweight Davi Ramos vs. Nick Hein
Welterweight Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Sean Strickland

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Welterweight Warlley Alves vs. Sultan Aliev
Middleweight Thales Leites vs. Jack Hermansson
Welterweight Alberto Mina vs. Ramazan Emeev
Middleweight Markus Perez vs. James Bochnovic

MMA fans complain so much, never satisfied with anything

This card is lacking for a PPV though

Vitor vs Machida is a waste of money and time for everyone.

Shutup goofs, it's 65 dollars of packed to the rafters value. It'll be our biggest card ever and stacked with some of the biggest names in all of MMA.

I am more interested in Lomachenko-Linares boxing match than this card tbh

Back