I can't believe that Conor Mcgregor is the favorite against Chandler.

Believe it, Conors style is Chandler's kryptonite. It won't be close and I don't care how long Conor has been out for. I would say why I think this but it's late, I'm tired AF. I'll probably write something up the days leading up to the fight. I'll be placing a bet too.

Btw, everyone should know by now that I despise Conor.

Last edited:
Close to zero chance in a non-fixed fight, yes.
But Chandler is a company man and Conor is protected as fuck and it is TKO Holdings so yeah. Likely fight will be fixed. I certainly wont bet any money on it

He's got muscle memory, has a higher fight IQ, is younger and it's post USADA.

Chandler has been roided longer imo but Seeing recent pics of Connor he seems like he's through the withdrawals and back in the gym.

If he eats clen, trens hard, anavar gives up he could be back in fighting shape in 2 weeks.

Conor is likely washed, but if he has anything left he will ko chandler

Chandler is a stylistic dream for conor and he is no spring chicken himself, despite staying in shape

I think conor will put him away inside one round. The weight will also be an advantage

If he doesn't get off to a good start? The mike smashes him
1st rd KO for Conrad, I'll be surprised if it goes 2. He still has a hell of a chin imo. Just the worst stylistic matchup for Chandler and the best stylistic matchup Conor.

Close to zero chance in a non-fixed fight, yes.
But Chandler is a company man and Conor is protected as fuck and it is TKO Holdings so yeah. Likely fight will be fixed. I certainly wont bet any money on it

Lol. I guess Poirier wasn't enough of a company man to take a dive, and the UFC for some reason couldn't find someone who was.

OR, I know that this sounds crazy, maybe the UFC doesn't actually fix fights for Conor?

How do u think Conor will look though?

Chandler nearly finished Porier before losing..
That was an illusion. Chandler hurt Poirier with a head butt, that's what started that whole sequence if you can recall. Dustin said after the headbutt he was just operating on autopilot along the fence for a minute until he got his wits. Once Dustin regained his bearings then you saw what happened at the end of the rd. Chandler is not even close to the level of striker Poirier or Conor is. Also Chandler is no real badass gnp guy.

Last edited:
Conor has not been actively training for several years now, and he has been on a 24/7 drug and alchohol bender. Check the interviews and media history over the past 2-3 years, it's been continuous.

I'm not sure that people understand how much brain damage and nervous system damage that causes. Along with damage to the rest of the body.

Conor can't currently speak properly, and half the time he looks wobbly (even when he's not drunk). He definitely doesn't look like he's all there.

In addition to this, he's barely been training mma, at when he has, it hasn't been at a respected camp with quality training partners. He hasn't been getting the reps in, refining the muscle memory and technique, he will have lost a decent chunk of what he's already learned (memory wise).

Can we really expect him to get in the cage and perform at an elite level at WW, technically he's going to be degraded, his grapplling will have suffered, and his gas tank is going to be terrible.

Yes Chandler has lost some fights, but they were against elite comp, and he was winning some of those until he lost. In addition to that he's clearly been on the roids, and with USADA gone can take full advantage. Chandler has been competing, training hard and in camp for this three year period.

Just on reflexes and agility alone, I see Chandler taking him down and starching him. Or being the much sharper fighter and over-whelming him. I see Mcgregor looking like a worse version of Rockhold in his fight against Costa..

Anyway, that's just me, gonna put down a few hundred on Chandler, what are your thoughts?
You don’t understand gambling

Lol. I guess Poirier wasn't enough of a company man to take a dive, and the UFC for some reason couldn't find someone who was.

OR, I know that this sounds crazy, maybe the UFC doesn't actually fix fights for Conor?
No Dustin didn't take the bonus. Hence the ending and Dustin's mockery after they scheduled Conor's do-over. Chandler likely did... he certainly didn't piss the prime of his career earnings away sitting on a couch if he didn't think he'd make big money eventually. I'll bump when Mike gets dropped by something like toes landing on head (never before dropped anyone in combat sports history by the way: try and find a single other KO in human history in any striking sport). Once I bump you can apply your WWE defenses then.

That was under Zuffa my man. They didn't fix fights. WME/TKO has fixed several and will continue to do so.

Last edited:
No Dustin didn't take the bonus. Hence the ending and Dustin's mockery after they scheduled Conor's do-over. Chandler likely did... he certainly didn't piss the prime of his career earnings away sitting on a couch if he didn't think he'd make big money eventually. I'll bump when Mike gets dropped by something like toes landing on head (never before dropped anyone in combat sports history by the way: try and find a single other KO in human history in any striking sport). Once I bump you can apply your WWE defenses then.

It's a bit ridicilous calling a fix before the actual fight happens.

Feel free to call it a fix if the fight actually looks suspicious as it happens, but I'm not on board with this whole "lol, Conor sucks so bad, he would never be able to win a fight without someone taking a dive."

Conor is a very good fighter. Or at least was.

Conor always gets better odds than he normally should get because of popularity. That said, fighters age overnight and Chandler could potentially look nothing like he used to. I remember slamming the Mayweather lines during the boxing with Conor and making free money.

It's a bit ridicilous calling a fix before the actual fight happens.

Feel free to call it a fix if the fight actually looks suspicious as it happens, but I'm not on board with this whole "lol, Conor sucks so bad, he would never be able to win a fight without someone taking a dive."

Conor is a very good fighter. Or at least was.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "lol Conor sucks so bad"

I'm just saying based on history he has close to 0 chance in a fight that isn't fixed. Reference Anderson, or Weidman. That shit doesn't care if you're famous or not... losing a leg for years is a career ending deal. To say nothing of the drug addiction, which pretty clearly destroys career as well by itself.

For what it's worth... prime Conor from half a decade ago starches Chandler though, yes.

Can we really expect him to get in the cage and perform at an elite level at WW, technically he's going to be degraded, his grapplling will have suffered, and his gas tank is going to be terrible.

Yes Chandler has lost some fights, but they were against elite comp, and he was winning some of those until he lost. In addition to that he's clearly been on the roids, and with USADA gone can take full advantage. Chandler has been competing, training hard and in camp for this three year period.

I get what you are saying but Chandler will be a very old 38 years old when the fight happens and the damage he's gone through is enough for two careers, let alone one. Chandler will have the gas tank but he will want to stand with Conor and that's just dumb.

You mentioned Chandler being on the stuff. Conor will likely be on the stuff too and Conor's stuff will be way better quality than what Chandler can get, but let's be honest. I don't think Chandler cares if he wins or loses. He just wants the biggest payday of his entire career before he rides off into the sunset because he knows he's never going to be a UFC Champion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "lol Conor sucks so bad"

I'm just saying based on history he has close to 0 chance in a fight that isn't fixed. Reference Anderson, or Weidman. That shit doesn't care if you're famous or not... losing a leg for years is a career ending deal. To say nothing of the drug addiction, which pretty clearly destroys career as well by itself.

For what it's worth... prime Conor from half a decade ago starches Chandler though, yes.

Call me naive but I dont think the UFC would risk losing the company, the brand and the promotor license.. for fixing a Conor fight.
The closet we get to fixed fights is favorable match ups and short notice fights.

I am pretty sure Brock and Ronda would still be champs if they fixed fights. They did what they could with out breaking rules / laws with Conor..
It took ages for them to strip him, he got title shots with no fights in the divisions.

But paying fighters to take a dive?
No.
The risk it too great and it aint worth it.

Betting odds are more about where they think money will be placed, as much as it will be who they think will win.
I haven't looked at the odds but if bookies believe Chandler will win but more money will be placed on McGregor expect Conor to be the favorite.

I cant stand Conor but i think he has no chance to lose this fight. All Chandler does is throw looping hooks with his head stationary, Conor throws long 1-2's and will get that chin everytime

I wouldnt be surprised if conor is on the highest possible juice levels by now, so theres that

Conor haters everywhere coming up with excuses and arguments for why Conor will beat him so if he beats Chandler they can say "well look it's just because Chandler sucks as I said before the fight"

I'm very confident that I have no idea what to expect.

Conor has never shown up out of shape, but he's certainly showed up insufficiently trained since he started managing his own camps. Conor hasn't won 2 in a row since 2016.

Chandler is a sub 50/50 fighter in the UFC and has never won 2 in a row in the org. He'll be 38 by the time they step into the cage, and his willingness to wait out this fight in the twilight of his competitive years suggests to me he's looking for a golden parachute.

Both guys are 1-3 in their last 4.

Any predictions about this fight that turn out to be correct are more dumb luck than analysis.

Back