I can't believe that Conor Mcgregor is the favorite against Chandler.

Chandler is on a big lay off himself. He has taken a shit ton of damage too.

This is one of those fights that you can't bet on.
I always pegged conor to win this cuz of how hittable Chandler is, but with all this time and the 170 weight? Yeah, cant do it.

Never liked this match up and Chandler waiting for it makes me not like him much.

Close to zero chance in a non-fixed fight, yes.
But Chandler is a company man and Conor is protected as fuck and it is TKO Holdings so yeah. Likely fight will be fixed. I certainly wont bet any money on it

If it's fixed for Conor and you're that confident, bet on Conor!

Conor is both the most overrated and underrated fighter in ufc history depending on who you talk to.
he never lived to his potential thats for sure and he achieved a lot. but you'd be reaching if you said he is a t10 p4p ever.

he never lived to his potential thats for sure and he achieved a lot. but you'd be reaching if you said he is a t10 p4p ever.
He’s not top 10 ever but he was great at his peak. I lost a lot of money betting on Aldo…People talk about his losing streak but khabib and Dustin are 2 of the best lightweights of this generation

He’s not top 10 ever but he was great at his peak. I lost a lot of money betting on Aldo…People talk about his losing streak but khabib and Dustin are 2 of the best lightweights of this generation
Poirier is definetely on a level below Do Bronx/Khabib/Islam....I'd put him in the same class of lws as Mcregor, TFerg, and Eddie Alvarez

I feel like the fight wont actually happen but if it does precision beats power, timing beats speed. Conor starches him like he did Aldo

(I really just don’t like Chandler)

Im just curious what PEDs and stuff he's using in the period after shrinking down after RoadHouse until Fight Night.

How his internal system will be, if his brain isn't too fried etc

He was likely on HGH, which would help with the healing of the leg sir.

Chandler is 37, which is old AF for a elite LW, is on a long layoff too & he's taken a ton of damage in his career. I don't think this is guaranteed easy money

I hope Conor wins I love kickboxers. He's got a front kick and spining back high kick. Kickboxing forever. Wrestlers who punch are the most basic bishes.

Chandler is in a worse position then Conor, chandler is on a long layoff himself and he’s a lot older, so it’ll be harder for him. Plus chandler will keep it standing cause he will want to entertain the fans, which only favours Conor big time. Conor by 1st round KO

Why? Conor specializes in crushing manlets.

Anyone he has a height/reach advantage over is in danger.

I have a feeling Chandler will fight to Conor's strengths as to please everybody, especially the UFC

I could see him going for a sub, so he can say "I did what Khabib did, so maybe I deserve to be in that conversation"

This is a 50/50 fight, literally anything is likely to happen. Both could get knocked out at any time. Its just a circus fight basically.

Based on Chandlers recent behaviour trying to get this fight, he will get on his knees in the octagon, suck Conor off then tap.

This should have been a short thread.

Chandler is great. i love him. His chin is two points shy of okay. Not bad, not good. Conner knows this.

So. One of the most unique strikers of all time must figure out a way to tag that chin.

That's it.

On the other hand, Chandler knows that Conner knows.

So maybe Chandler has been training ground attack for 30 years or however long it's been since this fight was promised.

This should have been a short thread.

Chandler is great. i love him. His chin is two points shy of okay. Not bad, not good. Conner knows this.

So. One of the most unique strikers of all time must figure out a way to tag that chin.

That's it.

On the other hand, Chandler knows that Conner knows.

So maybe Chandler has been training ground attack for 30 years or however long it's been since this fight was promised.
Chandlers an idiot who will stand in front of Conor and let him tee off on him.

One thing Conor has always been, is a manlet slayer. Chandler will gladly stand & bang with him too just because.

Back