Media I challenge you: try to find a more terrifying KO

Another vintage boxing death - footage has been scrubbed as far as I can tell, but Max Baer beat Frankie Campbell to death, and carried the guilt for his entire life.

Frankie-Max-during-bout.jpg

box_ap_graziano_300s.jpg

Which isn't really surprising when you look at the beatdown that Jack Dempsey put on Jess Willard - no 8-count, meaning as soon as a fighter stood up, he was getting hit again...

^^^ Absolutely brutal.

Willard got run over! Never seen that one, thanks mang. He must have had 50 lbs on Dempsey there?

Willard got run over! Never seen that one, thanks mang. He must have had 50 lbs on Dempsey there?
Dempsey was 187lbs, and Willard was 245lbs, and 6 inches taller... Back then silly things like weight differences, rules, or fighter safety weren't really that appealing 105 years ago...

This was the fight that Mike Tyson modelled his style on - that "There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like—I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious", and various other interviews he talks about Dempsey, and in particular that fight...

You can totally see it... Constant pressure, ruthless, and every punch is a kill-shot.

Rocky Marciano had some gloriously brutal KOs too...

main-qimg-c29008e6387c50111ae824315a99d374

Last edited:
While we're on boxing savages with devastating ko power...

GOAT LW.

Also, here's a KO after the Bell... Knocked out a few teeth, dislocated jaw, and a lacerated tongue...

qcDhZ8h.gif

Full video:

James "The Harlem Hammer" Butler is now doing 29 years for murdering Max Kellerman's brother...... With a hammer.

Last edited:
GOAT LW.

You'll enjoy this:

Also, here's a KO after the Bell... Knocked out a few teeth.

qcDhZ8h.gif

Full video:

James "The Harlem Hammer" Butler is now doing 29 years for murdering Max Kellerman's brother...... With a hammer.

I saw that sucker punch live. Turned my stomach….hopefully someone seriously harms him in prison.

dec7c2b17125abb241da7931bfd62d84.gif

It took Bisping like 6 days to come back to planet Earth. The extra punch when Bisping was KO was.....

7TWk.gif

Dan Henderson, motherfuckers!!!!!! Learn, Topuria!

What about the headkicks that wrapped around the back of the head and severed the brem stem? Guys duy like that every once in a while. Also the knee Page landed on Cyborg, kinda surprised he survived.

Even though Mitchell had a seizure I still think the lamas ko was even more brutal.also Francis ko over overeem was a bad one.edit Joachim Hansen vs azeredo and uno deserve mention
All strong choices

"Fight back! Fight back Frank or I'll let it continue!" -Miragliotta

Rosenthal had a similar, if not even worse "guess he'll die" moment with Weidman vs Munoz:

weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif
To be fair it might not have been obvious that Chris actually hit him before he went down. Even watching it live I didn’t realize what had happened until I saw the replay, I thought he just stumbled and found himself out of position so I can at least understand how the ref could have had a moment where he’s trying to figure out why this guy seems so hurt.

Seems impossible to mistake what Carwin was doing to Mir as anything less than murder by the time Dan stopped it.

What a loser mentality 🤣🤣🤣

This thread is AWESOME! The title is a motherfucking clickbait masterpiece haha Like one sherbro said before, this thread is like a fucking snuff movie lol

it could go a hundred pages and it is still is funny,
but clearly for totally different reasons.

<Oku02>

Back