Media I challenge you: try to find a more terrifying KO

62cc4b9b20c80584-600x338.gif

Not going to be able to sleep tonight now, cheers.

Oh dear, show some considerations and put that behind a spoiler tag atleast.

My mistake. Spoiler added!

Your sick.

*Reported to mods

Reported !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are moderators allowing this kind of content ?!?!!!?!!!! Ban this user please !!!!

Yellow card will suffice, he's a disciple of Jon Jones

I appreciate the spoiler warning because I get concussed every time I watch this one.

That's just brutal. I can't believe we didn't see our first death in MMA right there.

This is what nightmares are made of.

Man, you guys are all hilarious. Hearing a joke 2 dozen times just makes it even funnier.

There's a throwback. Can't remember what killed his career. Was it Grave's?
I thought it was never evolving. But I'm wrong about a lot of things.

Did Gary Goodridge got his opponent into a crucifixion on accident? I read somewhere online that he barley trained for the ground game for that fight, and was scared of his opponent because he looked like a technical skilled grappler to him.

I think a lot of people missed the point, more satisfying doesn’t mean best ko but one where the person who most deserves it gets knocked out.

Anyway the top 3 in no particular order:

Hendo vs Ping
Poirier vs Colin
Holm vs Ronda

While saying that everyone else missed the point, you failed to realize that YOU completely misread the title and proceeded calling everyone else out.

Terrifying doesn't look much like Satisfying, but you're smarter than everyone so what do I know?

Masvidal destroyed Askren by literally running at him using a flying knee and Askren ducked right into it. Then ate 2 extra shots just for good measure. Welterweights aren't flyweights. They've got some size.

That has to be the scariest KO I've seen. It's a true head-on collision.

As far as post-KO damage, there are too many to list.

Man, you guys are all hilarious. Hearing a joke 2 dozen times just makes it even funnier.
Joke, It's not a joking matter. That shot ended a career and we are lucky it didn't end a life.
The thread should be closed for the safety of users on Sherdog. Nobody needs to see that level of brutality again.

I can't even imagine how much that would have hurt... For years straight too... For me its worse than Cyborg.

I have a couple to add... Couldn't find a gif, but Amagov vs Waldburger is a little-remembered, and shocking KO... Amagov didn't hold back the GnP, it was TJ's 6th KO under 30 years old... Both fighters only fight once each after... TJ got KO'd again.

Another forgotten career-ender here - Krzysztof Soszynski vs Igor Pokrajac... Krystof looked terrible after this KO, and received brain damage significant enough to hang it up afterwards.

This is the only time I've legit thiught Od watched someone being killed though, and it wasn't even striking that did it... Sheila Bird vs Kim Couture.

this_is_how_randy_tea_bags_me_medium.gif

Criminal refereeing.

Lawler blinding Trigg is another good one...

1.gif

Waldburger got brutalised by Mike Pyle as well

dec7c2b17125abb241da7931bfd62d84.gif

It took Bisping like 6 days to come back to planet Earth. The extra punch when Bisping was KO was.....

7TWk.gif

Dan Henderson, motherfuckers!!!!!! Learn, Topuria!
Watch Rumble's HL reel.
Or look up Jeremy Stephen's uppercut from hell against RDA.

This is a strong contender for the worst stoppage of all time.

I'm all for letting fights go on until the very last possibility of a turnaround, but when a dude faceplants without putting his hands out, that's all she wrote...

While saying that everyone else missed the point, you failed to realize that YOU completely misread the title and proceeded calling everyone else out.

Terrifying doesn't look much like Satisfying, but you're smarter than everyone so what do I know?
True, I miss read it, I saw Hendo on Bisping, and I instantly assumed we were talking about satisfying.

Oh well, even the smartest sometimes make mistakes.

{<shrug}

Back