I don't think I would cut Tyron

Well technically, he won't be cut. But why would the UFC re-sign him, except at a substantially reduced pay level? So, if Woodley is not ready to retire, he probably should shop around for the best deal he can get. As others have noted, PFL may be it.

The UFC is not going to pay the big show money that Woodley receives. Guy 8s coming off 4 losses. He is done in UFC. Best option for Woodley is to follow his buddy Pettis, and head to the PFL and win a million.

He's not staying at his current price (he's guranteed $500k a fight)

The tyron that fought last night, I want to see more of, without the mistakes of course.

I’d keep making him face Colby until be retires.

match after match, lose to Colby oh well fight him again. Lose again oh well fight him again. To escape that torture he must retire

I’m not a woodley fan but man he came out with the right approach and almost had it. I know almost means Jack shit but hell.... I’ve seen a lot worse performances for the last fight on the deal. Give him three more, lower salary or whatever.

It would be one thing if this loss was in a vacuum, but this four in a row

Woodley has seemed out of sorts and not fully invested since losing to Usman. He can still do it, but I don't think he wants to be in there, a move to a different organization might help him at this point in his career. I think he's smart enough to know that he won't be UFC champ again.

You want him dead? Bellator's WW division is even better lol

Lima, Amosov, Koreshkov, Larkin, Daley, Berkhamov, Neiman, MVP, Jason Jackson, Joey Davis, Storley etc

giphy (70).gif

MVP?

The dude is an absolute can crushing can.

The first time they actually put someone tough in front of him, he got flatlined so bad, the kids from Stand By Me found his body beside some railroad tracks.

tenor.gif

Tyron should go home. Not even to Bellator, he’d get pieced up there as well.

I have talked as much shit about Woodley as anyone on here.

But he fought well last night. I'll give him that. And he should not be cut. You can clearly see when he goes for it he can be competitive. I think Luque is an easy top 10 guy (although maybe bottom half of it)

Give Woodley... I dunno maybe Belal or someone like that
I tend to agree -- I predicted that Woodley would go in there and skate along the perimeter of the octagon but I was very much so hoping he would prove me wrong and he did. Sure he lost and got stopped in the first round, but that was probably the best he has looked since the Till fight. He was darting in and out, actively going for takedowns, and had some nice success. Unfortunately, his punches started to get incredibly telegraphed and he was winding up a ton I feel, but he showed a lot. Luque is tough and just as worthy as anyone else at 170 -- losing to a killer like him is nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion. I was thinking the UFC would cut Woodley if he lost, but not I'm not so sure.

Dana hates his guts after the racism accusations so i wouldnt be surprised if hes not cut.

Infact the only reason he hasn't been cut by now is because the subject is so sensitive at the moment, now Dana has a decent excuse.

Rematch with Robbie Lawler
I actually like that idea but probably would be lawler bobbing and weaving and Tyron backing up lmao unless woodley comes out like he did last night

I never liked him to much but I have to admit I felt kind of bad for the guy yesterday. He came out aggresive, like I have never seen him before. Watching him lose like that was way better than watching him get dominated without even trying to react IMO, at least he really tried this time

Even in the fight buildup and press, twood looked out of it. Didnt even see any coverage on him in embedded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back