I don't understand people who rank Nogueira above Stipe

Nog's best wins:
1. Cro Cop
2. Barnett (whom he arguably lost to twice)
3. Green Werdum with no striking
4. Sergei
5. Randy

Stipe:
1. DC
2. Ngannou
3. Werdum
4. Reem
5. JDS

Nog in his absolute prime barely won a highly controversial decision over a Ricco that got KO'd by Sylvia in the UFC a few months previously.

Nog also has 10 losses to Stipe's two, and both of Stipe's losses were preceded by vicious eye pokes that weren't caught by the ref.

Nog is arguably 0-2 against Barnett, as he lost to him the first time and squeaked out another controversial decision in the rematch by lay and pray.

The only close decision of Stipe's career went against him (JDS 1), which was avenged brutally.

If you're gonna make an assessment of their careers how about being honest and unbiased to start?? You're twisting the facts around to favor your argument. I can say that Stipe beat a green Nganou and Reem and JDS were well passed their best years along with Werdum just having a bad game plan and running right at Stipe. See how easy that is? Even guys like Hunt, Arlovski, Gonzaga were well beyond their best years so he beat a lot of passed their prime fighters. I can discredit Stipe as well, BUT, I wont cause I now the reality is that you can take any top fighters and criticize their win list. Pretty much every top guy has some close fights, wins over passed their prime fighters, wins over green fighter etc. And you can't claim Nog has more losses against him considering half his losses are right towards the end of his career and he's retired. Lets see how Stipes record looks in a few years. Nog also has more than double the fights and nearly double the wins.

The way I see it is that both guys have a great win list and are the #2 and 3 HWs of all time. Nog IMO is still slightly ahead of Stipe because he does have a more quality win list, his best wins are actually Cro Cop, Barnett, Randy, Tim and Werdum. I think Stipe has beaten the best fighter on both lists in DC, but the rest is pretty equal. I think Nog surpasses Stipe resume wise by the remainder of top wins.......Sergei, Ricco, Herring 3x, Hendo, Coleman, Shilt, Schaub, that's another 9 top wins vs Stipe with Arlovski, Gonzaga, Hunt and Nelson with 4.

Also, Nog has 34 wins at HW vs Stipe at 22. Nog was a top 5 Hw from 2002 to 2011 while Stipe has only been there less than half that time.

First line you whine about being called out for claiming Nog was on PED's in Pride and Ngannou was clean then the next dam line your back to claiming Nog was on PED's again and this time had control of the reffing as well, grow up from this passive aggressive nonsense.
Once again you putting words into my mouth about the ped thing. Interrupt it how u want to... nogs career with primitive drug testing was dog shit and Francis is doing well under the most advanced testing we’ve ever seen. Interrupt that however u want, just don’t put words into my mouth about how I interrupt that because I never actually stated how I interrupt it. Just give it a damn rest.

The only whining was from you. You went and Panic bought all the preparation H from yur local drug store when you got butt hurt over something somebody said on the internet about yur favorite can crushers

Once again you putting words into my mouth about the ped thing. Interrupt it how u want to... nogs career with primitive drug testing was dog shit and Francis is doing well under the most advanced testing we’ve ever seen. Interrupt that however u want, just don’t put words into my mouth about how I interrupt that because I never actually stated how I interrupt it. Just give it a damn rest.

The only whining was from you. You went and Panic bought all the preparation H from yur local drug store when you got butt hurt over something somebody said on the internet about yur favorite can crushers

" Yur grandma would KO nog if he wasn’t on pride vitamins" seems pretty dam clear to me.

As I said dishoenst passive aggressive nonsense that seems to assume anyone your interacting with has the memory of a goldfish.

" Yur grandma would KO nog if he wasn’t on pride vitamins" seems pretty dam clear to me.

As I said dishoenst passive aggressive nonsense that seems to assume anyone your interacting with has the memory of a goldfish.

If you think about it that’s not an official statement that he was or wasn’t. Your grandma would KTFO prime nog if he “was” on PEDs too. They are not mutually exclusive and this isn’t an official statement of either way.
roll-safe-black-guy-pointing-at-his-head-.jpg

I never backtracked or forward tracked a thing ever. You just made assumptions and put words into my mouth.

You were rubbing preparation H all over the rectal flare-ups somebody’s statement on the internet gave you and then said they are full of nonsense. Wanna know what is nonsensical... giving a flying fuck what somebody else’s opinion of yur favorite can crusher is. That is true nonsense. If I said I think Andy wang was the goat and you said I was wrong I would not give a fuck and neither should you give a fuck. Why do you give a fuck if I think nog was overrated?

I even complimented you by saying your grandma would KO prime nog. You got offended by a compliment n it doesn’t get more nonsensical than that. You were supposed to say “thank you for recognizing my strong blood line. How very kind of you.” Instead you respond to a compliment by throwing more insults. I don’t understand that nonsense.

Last edited:
If you think about it that’s not an official statement that he was or wasn’t. Your grandma would KTFO prime nog if he “was” on PEDs too. They are not mutually exclusive and this isn’t an official statement of either way.
roll-safe-black-guy-pointing-at-his-head-.jpg

I never backtracked or forward tracked a thing ever. You just made assumptions and put words into my mouth.

You were rubbing preparation H all over the rectal flare-ups somebody’s statement on the internet gave you and then said they are full of nonsense. Wanna know what is nonsensical... giving a flying fuck what somebody else’s opinion of yur favorite can crusher is. That is true nonsense. If I said I think Andy wang was the goat and you said I was wrong I would not give a fuck and neither should you give a fuck. Why do you give a fuck if I think nog was overrated?

I even complimented you by saying your grandma would KO prime nog. You got offended by a compliment n it doesn’t get more nonsensical than that. You were supposed to say “thank you for recognizing my strong blood line. How very kind of you.” Instead you respond to a compliment by throwing more insults. I don’t understand that nonsense.

Again childish nonsense, clearly accusing someone of taking PEDs and then not having the guts to stand up for the statement before making it again in the same post.

Josh is my favorite HW ever and I would have my doubts with both those matchups.

I'm not comparing them head to head. I think Josh Barnett at 28 years old is an overall better fighter but if you were asking that I would pick 28 year old Barnett over 38 year old Werdum and he would be a minor underdog to 40 year old DC.

Nog's best wins:
1. Cro Cop
2. Barnett (whom he arguably lost to twice)
3. Green Werdum with no striking
4. Sergei
5. Randy

Stipe:
1. DC
2. Ngannou
3. Werdum
4. Reem
5. JDS

Nog in his absolute prime barely won a highly controversial decision over a Ricco that got KO'd by Sylvia in the UFC a few months previously.

Nog also has 10 losses to Stipe's two, and both of Stipe's losses were preceded by vicious eye pokes that weren't caught by the ref.

Nog is arguably 0-2 against Barnett, as he lost to him the first time and squeaked out another controversial decision in the rematch by lay and pray.

The only close decision of Stipe's career went against him (JDS 1), which was avenged brutally.
So you can discredit Overeem as being green on Nog's resume.
But you glorify Stipe for beating Overeem's corpse that has more than the milage of 2 whole fight careers combined? plus he's getting KO'ed left and right everytime someone touches that puzzle of a chin.

So you can discredit Overeem as being green on Nog's resume.
But you glorify Stipe for beating Overeem's corpse that has more than the milage of 2 whole fight careers combined? plus he's getting KO'ed left and right everytime someone touches that puzzle of a chin.

The issue for me isn't just whether people were post prime(I'd say JDS, Arlovski and Hunt clearly were) but also the difference between a fighters achievement and how important beating them was.

I mean Werdum is arguably top 5 all time at HW and Reem is probably top 10 BUT the reason for that is that they have at very long careers at the top picking up good wins for well over a decade but there was never a long period they really dominated elite comp consistently, they always dropped fights. I mean Sergei's status is lower in achievement than those two yet I think on the day in 2004 he was probably better than either of them.

nog got absolutely outclassed by frank mir everywhere
that should tell you all you need to know about nog

Nog should have beaten Mir that second time. He got sloppy and tried to force a sub over a queer street Mir, and paid for it.

It’s not obvious I was implying anything. It’s only obvious that I’m implying Francis would plook prime nog in an MMa fight and u have to go out of yur way to overcomplicate the shit out of something so simple.

What does stipe and Derek Lewis have anything to do with this other than those guys would knock prime nogs head clean off as well? Yur grandma would KO nog if he wasn’t on pride vitamins without the ref with an ear piece.

I have seen better striking in an elementary school playground brawl that the pee pee boxing nog has. His juitjitsu was exposed as fuck in the West too... yet he still thinks he is qualified to hand out his mcdojo black belts for a nickel

“They’re”

Pride was 100 times more WWE-ish than ufc ever will be. Half of it was can crush matches just like a wrasslin jobber stomp squash match. Their champs wouldn’t even defend their belt in a lot of their fights but instead get fed a can to crush.

Sounds like the only hype buying was when you bought into the hype of the pride heavyweights who for the most part performed like ca ca dookie when they had to face even the most rudimentary drugs testing in the West. Fedor , nog, and cro cop all were a dismal failure in the west. Neither of them were old yet when they came over and started getting shit all over. Congrats on nog’s fake ufc hw belt he won off slow motion timmay tho
You´re really dyin´for a 2nd good ol´ school Gono ass-whoopin´,mate...

r u crazy.gif

Again childish nonsense, clearly accusing someone of taking PEDs and then not having the guts to stand up for the statement before making it again in the same post.
What’s childish is getting butt hurt and insulting somebody online cause they had an opinion that differs from your own and then crying to yur boyfriend to come help you.
Leave me to my god given right to think big nog sucked big dig at mma just like i leave you the right to think whatever you do.

You´re really dyin´for a 2nd good ol´ school Gono ass-whoopin´,mate...

Sorry I’m busy deconstructing the myth that they are myths at all.

His white knight in shinning armor has come to his rescue I see. As usual he shows up in a conversation between 2 people that’s none of his business, as you’ve done every time.

Gono couldn’t whoop his way out of a paper bag unless the dubya dubya script says he does that night.

Sorry I’m busy deconstructing the myth that they are myths at all.

His white knight in shinning armor has come to his rescue I see. As usual he shows up in a conversation between 2 people that’s none of his business, as you’ve done every time.

Gono couldn’t whoop his way out of a paper bag unless the dubya dubya script says he does that night.
oh strange... what happened there, then?:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedor-in-ufc-yes-or-no.4088417/page-7#post-159212053

´Already healed from those bitch-slapz?

lolol.png

I "understand" it but it reeks of nostalgia bias

Stipe is clearly better

oh strange... what happened there, then?:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedor-in-ufc-yes-or-no.4088417/page-7#post-159212053

´Already healed from those bitch-slapz?

View attachment 765286
More of the same there. That one was between me and 2 people then you butt yurself in. Apparently there is a word for what you are. You are what’s called a nosy Parker or a sticky back.

You did kick my ass at the “make yur opponent more bored to see who falls asleep first contest.” It’s kinda like a staring contest. It’s an endurance contest. Yur pretty good at kicking some ass at that but that’s all you kicked ass in.

More of the same there. That one was between me and 2 people then you butt yurself in.

You did kick my ass at the “make yur opponent more bored to see who falls asleep first contest.” It’s kinda like a staring contest. It’s an endurance contest. Yur pretty good at kicking some ass at that but that’s all you kicked ass in.
ah...lemme guess... was a "draw"...

lol.png

Prime Nog besmirches any version of Stipe

Back