I have a feeling Conor s gonna suffer his first tko tonight

Even me, as a Mcg hater i find that kinda high. i know Nate tagged him hard in their first fight and Nate's not a power puncher but to be fair we have to wait until 2 or 3 rounds have passed.

If Mcg does not KO dustin in 2 rounds the chances for dustin increases. For me, it's a decision for dustin.

EDIT: My son, you are the new mystic. The calf kicks and Mcg gassing were the keys.
hahaah

Good job buddy. Did you place a bet?
No we re not allowed to bet on MMA in Italy, dunno why....I m not a gambling man anyways.

One fight I wanted to bet on was Honda vs Holly, I Remember Holly being at like +10, but my dumb country wouldn t allow the bet

I think Peahead knows he needs to be patient in the first two rounds, take his time and defend / escape conor s attacks.
His defence is what has improved the most in recent years and I believe he ll be able to weather the storm.
After round two he ll start poring shots on a gassed and rusty Conor. I think he stops him at the end of the second or mid third round

<GinJuice>

I think Peahead knows he needs to be patient in the first two rounds, take his time and defend / escape conor s attacks.
His defence is what has improved the most in recent years and I believe he ll be able to weather the storm.
After round two he ll start poring shots on a gassed and rusty Conor. I think he stops him at the end of the second or mid third round

FUCKING SPOT ON

Baba Vanga is that you?

530736-18696449.png
Had the exact same pick, lol!
That's a stupid pick fam
Dustin is as hittable as Nate but without the granite chin. Unless Conor pulls back mount and waves hello to Japan, Dusbin getting slept.
Lol @ Dustin being as hittable as Nate, that's not even remotely true.

Back