I hope we can stop the FRAUD talk about volk being FW's Goat

Who are the other FW GOAT contenders? Holloway and Aldo? Volk beat them both.

Mendes
Aldo
Holloway x3
Yair
Ortega
KZ

Calling him a fraud is reaching

not calling volk a fraud, he's a alltime great, what i'm calling a fraud is the idea that his FW run was better than aldo's, it wasn't

aldo lost on the h2h to all the other 3 fw "GOATS", but he had the best career of all of them, he 's the division GOAT

It’s really cringy when I hear the “if he wins this fight, he’s the GOAT (insert weight class)”.

It’s such a cheap and lazy hype job.

OP is a virgin with a signed Colin McDonalds quilt cover he got from his barren Aunt for Christmas.

Colin Bless.

He is far above Aldo. Sorry pal. It's just the way it is.

i'm a silly goose, but seriously, do u really think volk was the GOAT FW?
I think it's certainly arguable at this point that Volk is ahead of Aldo. His only competition is literally Aldo in the debate.

There is nothing fraudulent about his reign or getting the recognition he earned

Max>Volk>Aldo

Max is clearly the most durable you don't see him getting brutally finished like those other two have.

Just because you have a h2h win over someone that doesn't automatically make your career better than theirs.
That is 100% true.
That said, you speak as if Volk had a weak resume. It's shorter than Aldo's, but by like 3 defenses.

Don't just lump the Holloway wins into one. Max had two opportunities to go back to the drawing board to get the win. He did much better the second time, then completely outclassed in the third. Max was also gobbling up all the other potential contenders in the weight class.

This goat talk is retarded. The division has existed for less than 20 years. It'll be someone entirely new in another 10 anyways.

Max>Volk>Aldo

Max is clearly the most durable you don't see him getting brutally finished like those other two have.
He's still only 32. Let's see how he's doing in 3 years before saying that

Back