Media I just realized that Dana White wants to piss us off!

Three years ducking Francis.

He is already retire.

Like a mongoloid.

HT_borat_as_161014_4x3t_992.jpg

He doesn’t care if he does may be more accurate

Yeah Im officially disinterested with the HW division. None of the fights even matter as the young contenders will never get title shots. Stipe, Ngannou, and now Jones. Three inactive champions in a row. So much wasted time.

....young contenders...?

Report for calling Dana a "Son of a bitch". Can't skip the level that low on this board.

Let's go with less old.

And it's pretty sad, considering there are so few, that Blaydes is widely considered to be one. The guy has been knocked flat three times already.

However, I do agree that he presents the most compelling potential matchup for Jones. Which, again, is just sad.

Let's go with less old.

And it's pretty sad, considering there are so few, that Blaydes is widely considered to be one. The guy has been knocked flat three times already.

However, I do agree that he presents the most compelling potential matchup for Jones. Which, again, is just sad.

I don't condsider it so sad. Blaydes has a 12-3 record in the UFC and only lost to 2 guys. Hes also on a 3 fight win streak. I consider it sad that he still hasnt had a title shot because 2 or 3 guys are holding the belt hostage. Same with Pavlovich.

I don't condsider it so sad. Blaydes has a 12-3 record in the UFC and only lost to 2 guys. Hes also on a 3 fight win streak. I consider it sad that he still hasnt had a title shot because 2 or 3 guys are holding the belt hostage. Same with Pavlovich.

Mm. I really have little interest in watching him fight for a title. He was utterly destroyed twice by Ngannou and then flat-lined by Lewis while attempting what I recall as a feeble single leg effort or something. Not championship caliber. The heavyweight division in general is bleh. It had a brief window of hope between Gane Ngannou, and Frank Mir Jr., but it feels deflated to me now with Big Franc gone.

Would love Jon Headline MSG, bro
Well, when he was gonna main event MSG, Jon got injured, see now? it would've been better had this fight took place on July 2023, now we may wait for July 2024 or even Dana has an OCD that makes him wanna do MSG on November, like, what if he could do MSG on July?

Back