I Just Watched GSP vs Jon Fitch

He’s the majority GOAT you dummy. There will NEVER be a concensus ANYTHING on Sherdog. Don’t be stupid.

Your boy wasn’t good enough. It’s just your obsessive need to try to demean a great fighter and good person that shows your true colours. You’re obviously of lower intellect. And that’s not your fault. It’s that you choose to make low statements after that, that is your fault.

Please show me one post where I’ve shit talked a respectful fighter that never got busted for PEDs. Good luck with that. I don’t bend the rules. I was taught right, from wrong.

You’re a lost cause. But, I’ll call you out on your lies. Because I don’t think it’s right to let an asshole like you influence the impressionable young minds that are far too prevalent here, right now. Your fucking despicable lies become fact, far too easily.

You’re the lowest common denominator on Sherdog. And I’ll continue to point it out. No matter what you think. Ppl are reading these words. And whether they give a like or not. They see the truth, if they have half a brain, and aren’t of low character.
LOL kid.
DOn't try to accuse me of what you dumbass GSP nuttsuckers always do.
I don't demean him.
But I am not obsessed like you are.

I don't post about early 2000's to keep the fighters I like relevant. I don't bash anyone else that is among those selected as GOAT like you just did in a failed attempt to claim your hero is GOAT.

This is you projecting, kid. Not me.
And you look plenty triggered to me.

Go watch some more GSP fights. You will forget about all those "mean people" who insist in stating he is not GOAT.

One of those one sided fights where its like nothing the guy does afterwards is ever going to get him another crack at the title because it's so unlikely anything would have been different

LOL kid.
DOn't try to accuse me of what you dumbass GSP nutysuckers always do.
I don't demean him.
But I am not obsessed like you are.

I don't post about early 2000's to keep the fighters I like relevant. I don't bash anyone else that is among those selected as GOAT like you just did.

This is you projecting, kid. Not me.
And you look plenty triggered to me.

GFo watch some more GSP fights. You will forget about all those "mean people" who insist in stating he is not GOAT.

giphy.gif

You are fooling exactly zero ppl...

giphy.gif

You obsessively hate him why???

Because....

giphy.gif

Lol i was wondering who you guys were all replying to then i got to my ignore list and saw that fucking retarded teenager Shaddows. Comedy gold.

LOL
I say GSP is not GOAT...
Triggered GSP fanboys all go:
wah.jpg

Patiently waiting for ANY rebuttal, or counter argument. Do you understand English?

Why do you Obsessively hate GSP?

72543373.jpg

I’ll leave the conversation there. Unless you reply in a serious manner... I think I’ve embarrassed you enough at this point. I won’t be replying further.

Patiently waiting for ANY rebuttal, or counter argument. Do you understand English?

Why do you Obsessively hate GSP?

72543373.jpg

I’ll leave the conversation there. Unless you reply in a serious manner... I think I’ve embarrassed you enough at this point. I won’t be replying further.
LOL
yes, do like GSP and run.

Kid, I don't dislike GSP at all.
I merely do not consider him GOAT.

The fact that you demand I accept him as such just proves how far off you are.

Keep crying about it though... it is as hilarious as it is pathetic.

crying-kids.jpg

You didn't realize they were both on PED's during that fight?

At least GSP could pass the IQ test, I pretty much assume everyone did something prior to USADA.

And da haters keeps on coming anyways lulz
You don't need to hate him to point out how pathetic his followers are.
Matter of fact, I didn't utter a word about him, and here you are, crying and calling me a hater...

original.jpg

It is actually a secret plot by GSP fans to piss you off because they know you can't resist clicking on these threads. Seems to be working.
Yeah its funny that GSP haters would even enter this thread given that GPS is in the title. SALTY haters.

That fight just shows you how great GSP is , Fitch most likely would be a top 10 in UFC even by now he would be top 15 for sure and GSP destroyed him in his prime 10 years ago . GSP is truly the greatest of all time and there is no other way around it

<JonesLaugh>

I still can't believe survived that

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
What a frickin chin on Fitch. The shot in that last gif would have taken out 90%+ of guys. I think GSP took a part of Fitch that night.

Lol.

Running made him the best ww to ever do it? That doesn't make any sense. Hatred is unhealthy bro, GSP has no idea you are even alive. Let it go.
I know it will break your heart, kid. But he does not know you are alive as well.

BTW, I don't hate him. I just don't think he's GOAT.
But obviously, as GSP nutsucker, you can't accept that. BTW, that's unhealthy as well.
Then again, typical insecure GSP nuthugger, can't be "told what to do"... So I just laugh at it.

LOL
GSP fanboys so desperate to keep him trending...
it's pathetic...
The only ones desperate are those that try to grasp at straws to hate GSP

God forbid we talk about MMA on this MMA forum

Back