I never saw a moose and get made fun of for it

???

• Total voters
I bet most of you so called Canadian's never even made Maple Syrup before. SMH. I've done that and I'm not even Canadian.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

RadiantBelovedHamster-size_restricted.gif

I seent a moose once.

I wish I seent a flock of meese though.

this is so ridiculous but it actually makes me feel sorry for you m8.

please dont do anything drastic to "get back" or "punish" the moose bullies.

You're pathetic. You sound miserable. Drown yourself in pancakes with syrup to appease the northern gods.

I mean, is it really that hard? I saw 3 moose cross my apartment's parking lot in the last hour. They know my gate code.

I've only seen moose three times in the wild, while jogging or just walking about in the woods, but I recently got a hunter's license so I suspect I will see them more frequently from now on.

You're pathetic. You sound miserable. Drown yourself in pancakes with syrup to appease the northern gods.

I mean, is it really that hard? I saw 3 moose cross my apartment's parking lot in the last hour. They know my gate code.
You mean 3 meesesies.

I don’t think a day goes by where I don’t see a moose. They’re everywhere!

I'm not a moose?
Oh, deer!

nT8zebj_d.jpg

This makes me want to think up a moose story.

Maybe a Canadian guy named Clinton “The Moose” Clippy tames a moose as a teenager and joins the circus.

While there his Moose, named Mr. HardToSpot, begins a forbidden relationship with the Circus Lion’s wife, Mrs. Circus Lion.

Of course MISTER Circus Lion notices something wrong when their cubs have hooves and antlers

This leads to a fight that people film, putting their circus on the map. But all Clippy ever wanted was his moose, and now he’s eaten

This makes me want to think up a moose story.

Maybe a Canadian guy named Clinton “The Moose” Clippy tames a moose as a teenager and joins the circus.

While there his Moose, named Mr. HardToSpot, begins a forbidden relationship with the Circus Lion’s wife, Mrs. Circus Lion.

Of course MISTER Circus Lion notices something wrong when their cubs have hooves and antlers

This leads to a fight that people film, putting their circus on the map. But all Clippy ever wanted was his moose, and now he’s eaten

Pics of Circus Lions Wife?

They are huge powerful animals. The big ones can be up to 6'9" at the shoulder and weigh up to 1,400 pounds.

b1098643.jpg

a0c98624ad289adbae970aa0f3eec435.jpg

This female passes through about 4 feet of snow as if it isn't even there, straight through like a snow plow. The power involved in these animals is impressive.

Lol at the top pic
That’s fake as fk !

Lol at the top pic
That’s fake as fk !

I don't know if its fake or not, the bottom pic shows a moose larger than the truck those guys are running to get into. They can get huge, I know that, over 10 feet tall at the antlers.

Back