i often do not agree with this 2 dufus but their points are legit this time

yeah i don t think Guru is racist but i agree with the rest however i can t argue against any of their point here so i think they are correct
Oh he’s definitely racist. He keeps it on the down low, as he tends to delete streams, but he is. He’s one of those “race realist” types. His conspiratorial nature and constant small racist jokes don’t look good either, just recently telling Moreno fans to shut up and cut some gardens (as they’re Mexican). His clear bias against non-white fighters became glaringly obvious the more I watched him too.

You can tell the type of person he is by the community he’s garnered anyway, the comments are always filled with subtle racism/anti-semitism.

Only watched the first video.

Cliffs
  • He says Ngannou won round 3 and 4 was close and wouldn't have an issue with giving it to Ngannou
  • He says Gane had 1,2,5 without doubt
  • He says sections of the most recent Unified Rules on Effective Striking/Grappling and Aggressiveness would have Gane as the winner but people are using the older if a fighter has control on top we score it for them even without inflecting damage or submission attempts
  • Gane outlanded Ngannou in signaficant strikes
  • Gane outlanded Ngannou in total strikes
  • Gane had more submission attempts(2) over Ngannou who had 0

Here's the metrics he's using

Edit(im only providing cliffs so no one attack me here)

View attachment 904414
Thank you good sir. Also thank you for confirming the guy is not Sane

I'm not watching a video of some bearded walrus with a toque on inside, the fuck is wrong with you?

How many threads do you crybabies need? Gane and French Edmond lost, they shit the bed. One legged D1 Francis Fitched his way to victory like a veteran and and Cereal had no answers. Get. Over. It.

Is there any controversy regarding who won that?? Fig vs Moreno is the tough one, Ngannou stole the last round on Gane's error.

Oh he’s definitely racist. He keeps it on the down low, as he tends to delete streams, but he is. He’s one of those “race realist” types. His conspiratorial nature and constant small racist jokes don’t look good either, just recently telling Moreno fans to shut up and cut some gardens (as they’re Mexican). His clear bias against non-white fighters became glaringly obvious the more I watched him too.

You can tell the type of person he is by the community he’s garnered anyway, the comments are always filled with subtle racism/anti-semitism.
yeah i can see that but to be fair here neither Gane who is the same colour as i LOl or Ngannou are white

Only watched the first video.

Cliffs
  • He says Ngannou won round 3 and 4 was close and wouldn't have an issue with giving it to Ngannou
  • He says Gane had 1,2,5 without doubt
  • He says sections of the most recent Unified Rules on Effective Striking/Grappling and Aggressiveness would have Gane as the winner but people are using the older if a fighter has control on top we score it for them even without inflecting damage or submission attempts
  • Gane outlanded Ngannou in signaficant strikes
  • Gane outlanded Ngannou in total strikes
  • Gane had more submission attempts(2) over Ngannou who had 0

Here's the metrics he's using

Edit(im only providing cliffs so no one attack me here)

View attachment 904414
His own stats show why he is so very wrong. 7-5 in sig strikes doesn't wash away 13-7 total strikes and half the round in top control.

Also round 4 he says was Franks but the stats are more open to argue that it was Gane's. If the 4th was Franks the 5th surely was .

Okay I only watched the second video (from the Weasel) and he makes a pretty good argument about the 5th round, though I wouldn't say it's conclusive.

The one thing I would say Weasel overlooks is the section of the Unified Rules is the section which defines "impact." That section states that actions you do which diminish your opponent's energy, confidence, abilities, and spirit are impactful.

In other words, if being heavy on top makes the bottom guy tired, it is impactful. I am not sure how much more tired Ciryl got in round 5 specifically but Francis's grappling definitely made him tired overall.

Ciryl wasn't bouncing around quite so much after the takedowns started so I can say they diminished his abilities as well.

I can also say it impacted Ciryl's confidence and spirit because when he got up he looked defeated. He knew he'd lost the fight.

Again, there's a strong argument that Ciryl won the 5th and I wouldn't think it was a robbery if he'd won. But this dimension of impact is being overlooked.

Back