I think I achieved peak marriage today

Just buy one of those rubber jar openers and she can just open it herself.

Lock the door so none of your kids accidentally barge in on you.

guarantee she would lose it......

Trying to throw dirt on the holly sacrament ?

Background: Married for ~10 years with 4 kids.

I was in the shower this morning doing my thing. My wife barged into the bathroom with baby in arm, opened the shower door, and handed me a jar to open.

Despite the wet environment, I was able to fulfill my role in our holy union, and the jar was opened.

Is this peak marriage?

I think so.

Everyone should have some of those grip pads around. Besides aiding you in opening things, they can save your hands on poorly designed caps or lids that are sharp as shit and will rip your skin off.

edit: What was in the jar?(sorry if it's been covered, I only skimmed through a post here and there).

Everyone should have some of those grip pads around. Besides aiding you in opening things, they can save your hands on poorly designed caps or lids that are sharp as shit and will rip your skin off.

edit: What was in the jar?(sorry if it's been covered, I only skimmed through a post here and there).
I believe it was a jar of soy beans

peak marriage is when you cant do anything right

Peak shit after you have been married a while, is getting a BJ from
wife, and then she watches the kids while you take a long nap.

I dunno.. she’s still interrupting shower time. We need a ruling on this.
the only time I'm showering with my wife is to save on water bills, otherwise, give me my damn space, the novelty wears off....

my peak marriage moment was figuring to schedule sex, figuring that it needed a schedule, figuring that you will be shamed as a liar if you dont stick to the schedule, because nothing beats consistent sex..... and that sex furniture is amazing.

If you were a real sherdogger you would've opened the jar with your penis. But good job I guess.

Back