I thought Bo Nickal was supposed to ragdoll people when he got hold of them

I'd say Weidman next and then maybe Rodolfo after that. Rodolfo's danger level is too high to be Bo's next opponent imo, he needs a smaller step up than that.
That would be cool too!
Though looking at their one common opponent, Bo definitely handled Brundage a lot better than Rodolfo did.
The results were the same (2nd round sub), but Brundage had Rodolfo in major trouble in the first. Bo pretty much has his way with Brundage.
I just love the style matchup. The best folkstyle wrestler in UFC history vs the best gi competitor in UFC history (Not counting Roger Gracie and his one-off fight).

If he gets built up slowly enough, he could be a MW version of Islam/Khabib. That is, if Bo is patient enough to take fights that is given to him instead of calling out dangerous fighters.

this quote by Bo after the fight is why he will fail:

“That’s just the way I work and how my mind has always been. For me, going out and getting a win or even get a finish, that’s not what I’m looking to do. I’m looking to dominate every second of the fight,” he said. “I don’t think I did that. Thete’s a lot that I could have done better. It’s just back to the drawing board.”

Perfectionism will be Bo's downfall.

he will fold as soon as things start taking a turn for the worse in a fight. he will be too self critical while hes in the actual fight and succumb to his perfectionism.

"how did i get hit with that shot"

"crap, i missed that take down"

"i lost the first round, now what do i do!"

When? There was no Leech v Khamzat moment. He took his back a few times and I was expecting a trip to suplex city for Bundage but it never came

He had mount/back mount for 3 straight minutes in the first round, wouldn't have made sense to give that up.

The way he breathes his own farts and believes his own hype ala ronda Rousey style. I see him taking his ball and going home if he loses.
You buy into the "drama" like a WWE fan. Bo's been through wins and losses his entire life at the highest levels of wrestling both NCAA and internationally. When the time comes and he eats that first L, I'm sure he'll bounce back just fine.

I'd say Weidman next and then maybe Rodolfo after that. Rodolfo's danger level is too high to be Bo's next opponent imo, he needs a smaller step up than that.
I think Weidman is a nightmare for him. We saw when Bo started throwing Saturday night, he just started throwing hooks wildly like he's play EA UFC. He struggled a bit in a few spots Saturday against a guy he should have embarrassed Khabib style. I think Weidman keeps it standing and puts the kid away.

He seems okay so far but not immense. I think Rodolfo Vieira makes perfect sense next.

So far Bo has finished his opponents. Did better than Aljo at 300. Ok Cody Brundage mid level but Aljo a former champ .

If Bo didn't have UFC hype machine behind him people would let him take more time. That said he's being matched with guys who have no chance against him and we need to see him against lower ranked guys with a skillset to give him trouble.

So far Bo has finished his opponents. Did better than Aljo at 300. Ok Cody Brundage mid level but Aljo a former champ .
Cody Brundage is mid level? He was 4-4 in the UFC coming into this against multiple blank names, and that's not considering his loss on DWCS. Kattar is top 10 and had every single piece of his offense negated

The Dumpers are what the Biden-voters are called though.

MAGA is for the enlightened ones.
<Oku02>

The way he breathes his own farts and believes his own hype ala ronda Rousey style. I see him taking his ball and going home if he loses.
could be wrong but i think i read inhalation of your own flatulence (with the right diet) could have a lot of great health benefits

Back