I wanna see Wilder in MMA or barenuckle

That’s because you’re probably used to the atrocious boxing from UFC HW’s….

VS

uNwKTvn.gif

That one goes both ways, because Wilder has these beautiful moments of sweet science in his record as well.

0a0vc5zrk7oz.gif

while Nganou has these.

8d576aa22354325446c38d1d98402d6f.gif

But the reality is that Wilder is the more precise, former Olympic medalist and nganou is just a freak of nature. Wilder obviously should win but Nganou is literally a monster. The guy hits harder than anyone I’ve ever seen.

MMA? Have you seen his chicken legs? Those things would break in half after 1 leg kick.

He makes Jon Jones look like prime Jay Cutler.

Wilder in bare knuckle would be criminal. Someone would die.
Yeah.. but he would break his hands too.

Meh. No one is going to trade punches with him. They will just tackle his feet. Wilder is a boxer and there is no point in him being in a different competition that he's not used to.

With all due respect, you're displaying a basic ignorance of how the human body works. Yes Fury is overweight, but he's still bigger and will be stronger and harder to push around than if he lost all of the body fat and kept the muscle. There's a reason why endomorphs who weight train tend to be stronger than other people. Why the fat guys on the lines in American football are the strongest players, MUCH stronger than the smaller jacked players. Why strongmen tend to be big and soft and A LOT stronger than the low body fat bodybuilders.

mark-henry-e1515969858381.jpg

Fat guy who was actually the strongest man in the world at one time.

R-11-2.jpg

Some clown with body dysphoria who just looks like he's stronger than the fat guy to uneducated audiences.

About everything is wrong in your message...

Strength athletes look fat, because at some point it's extremely difficult to remain lean while still gaining muscle mass.

Fat don't help them, it's because they can't do otherwise : they can't weight more than 300 pounds while being lean... they still win in the process, because they gain a larger muscle mass at the end, but with more fat since they are extremely heavy.

But outside of the HW division, all strength athletes are low BF, because only muscle matters and fat is useless, only a byproduct in the HW division...

At equal weight, more muscle mass = stronger.

Im not sure if some guys here are strolling or legit on cocaine

You mean like Jon Jones or Usman, right ?

His main problem in MMA would be his weight in the HW division : Wilder is not really heavy.
He makes Jones and Usman look like Jay Cutler.

His main problem would be having zero grappling.

Also Tyson Fury could transition to MMA too and adopt him there too.

His main problem would be having zero grappling.

I'm only talking about his physical abilities : his "chicken legs" don't matter.

Once again : see Jon Jones or Usman.

If anything, having chicken legs mean more muscle mass in the upper body... also, some of the most explosive athletes in the world do have "chicken legs" : sprinters.

Lol, they hate him brother. They will never give him credit. Before they said Ben will beat him, after the fight they said Ben is never a known striker. Same thing happened to Woodley.

Like him or not, Jake is pretty skilled for someone who has only trained for 3 years.
Yeah it's understandable, I saw the skill set for the Nate fight and while he was training for Askren. I knew Askren was going to lose and everyone was underestimating Jake Paul. I got a lot of shit for it on this forum before the fight. I can see skill set in training/sparring/fighting. I can size up people skills pretty well by just using that.

Stop comparing... Usman and Jones have chicken legs.. but Wilder takes that to a whole new level.

There's no new level... Jones doesn't have bigger legs than Wilder...

Also among the last UFC fighters who broke their legs, none of them had "chicken legs"...

Also among the last UFC fighters who broke their legs, none of them had "chicken legs"...
It's not about breaking the leg. Have you ever kickboxed? Thin thighs with no muscle like Wilder (the pinnacle of skipping leg day) are easier to shut down with kicks.

Also we are discussing a 36 years old boxing brawler who hasn't grappled or even throw a kick in his life doing MMA.. I'm wasting my time here.

What the fuck? That shot from Wilder sounded like a gun shot, or are you insinuating that Helenius purposely ate a shot that may have just ended his career?
Clearly Helenius headbutted Wilder fist on purpose.

Who would not want to be punched clean in the face by the hardest hitter boxer and lose a good amount of braincells?

That one goes both ways, because Wilder has these beautiful moments of sweet science in his record as well.

0a0vc5zrk7oz.gif

while Nganou has these.

8d576aa22354325446c38d1d98402d6f.gif

But the reality is that Wilder is the more precise, former Olympic medalist and nganou is just a freak of nature. Wilder obviously should win but Nganou is literally a monster. The guy hits harder than anyone I’ve ever seen.
Wilder is also 3 inches taller than Ngannou and has over 40 professional boxing fights.

Deontay Wilder by murder. Hope it happens.. Ngannou has been a pain in the ass for MMA fans in these last few years.

Wilder is also 3 inches taller than Ngannou and has over 40 professional boxing fights.

Deontay Wilder by murder. Hope it happens.. Ngannou has been a pain in the ass for MMA fans in these last few years.

I’d love it if it happened as well. That’s one freaks show fight I’m willing to pay for.

It's not about breaking the leg. Have you ever kickboxed? Thin thighs with no muscle like Wilder (the pinnacle of skipping leg day) are easier to shut down with kicks.

Then you never watched kickboxing because the potential GOAT had chicken legs too : Ernesto Hoost.

Only Schilt can rival with his legacy, but Schilt was taller and heavier than almost everyone else in kickboxing...

Also we are discussing a 36 years old boxing brawler who hasn't grappled or even throw a kick in his life doing MMA.. I'm wasting my time here.

You're still missing the point : we're not talking about his skills in MMA, but about his body type.

Once again, his chicken legs won't matter as already proven by many other successful MMA fighters : Jon Jones or Usman to name a few.

Counterpoint: Wilder is just a right hand. Saw it with Fury. Absent that weapon he's not super skilled (although a solid chin). MMA nullifies that weapon more than boxing. Discuss!

About everything is wrong in your message...

Strength athletes look fat, because at some point it's extremely difficult to remain lean while still gaining muscle mass.

Fat don't help them, it's because they can't do otherwise : they can't weight more than 300 pounds while being lean... they still win in the process, because they gain a larger muscle mass at the end, but with more fat since they are extremely heavy.

But outside of the HW division, all strength athletes are low BF, because only muscle matters and fat is useless, only a byproduct in the HW division...

At equal weight, more muscle mass = stronger.
Except I didn't get that wrong (you're not telling me anything I don't know) and Fury and Wilder are NOT equal weight, so...

{<diva}

Back