I WANT Aldo Vs Conor rematch NOW!!!!!

And I want 1992 Monica Bellucci in my bed tonight. We all want things
I'll settle for 2024 Salma

1454102.jpg

I want to see their rematch so bad!

Goddamn he deserves a rematch and this time, none of that mind trick bullshit. I want to see how well Conor stacks out anatomically with skillset and reaction time.
At 170 or 135?

Conors too heavy to ever make weight. And Aldo doesn't seem like he wants to fight at 155...EVER

crazy he never got the rematch after the crazy win streak he was on prior to that fight. I dont recall him really pushing for a rematch though.

Aldo dropped weight classes now, wouldnt be fair.

Let go of the past. Ones a retired boxing enthusiast who has no more than 7-8 minutes of cardio when pressed. The other is a philandering coke addict that has spent nearly the last decade not training or competing.
Those are both Conor

I think Aldo would destroy Conor with both his legs cut off. And that's the only way he's making 145 again.

Yeah but their trash talk is redundant. With Jorge its the typical thug talk with the whole " Im gonna break his jaw or im gonna knock his ass out" and he says a variation of that over and over. Completely played out. Nate is more witty but does not seem to have the same dedication as he did when he was a raw vegan.

"Break his face" is probably the one Jorge reverts to the most.

Masvidal became such a corny characature of some wannabe scarface hood idiot.

He particularly annoys me because I naturally hold a certain fondness for fighters who I had discovered before they got to the UFC and Madvidal I knew from Bellator and Kimbo and I think affliction. He started so raw and then worked u til he became a legit well rounded mixed martial artist.

Then he sold out with that repetitive dickbag shtick and turned out to be such an dislikable asshole.

Have one of them lose weight and other gain it.

Very doable if both wanted to show up. But Conor is rich though. I will still bet for this fight and may AAldo will get his revenge which I think he is more faster than Conor.

don't hold your breath. pretty much zero chance. Conor has nothing to gain from fighting Aldo again. won't happen

They're literally 3 divisions apart now. This is like saying you want a rematch between Rumble Johnson and Rich Clementi in 2015. Makes no sense.

Back