Elections I would vote for a Trump led third party

What would you rather have

• Total voters
Or better yet have one party led by trump and another by aoc. Both together can weaken the establishment.
AOC could probably get nominated by the Green Party. We already have third parties that are more extreme than the big 2 and people dont seem to want to vote for them.
I could never vote for Trump but anything that takes power away from the Democrats and Republicans would result in more power to the people so go for it.

An effective third party can probably only rise from a dire collapse in America.

And it certainly shouldn't be helmed by a mentally retarded narcissist.

I wouldn't if he runs on the republican ticket again. There's probably many like me. I wouldn't vote for him because of his policies or personality but because he would drain power from both the democrats and republicans.

Trump's the closest thing to a populist politician we have. I haven't heard of any die hard republicans or democrats that actually like their party they just hate the other party more.

He's the best shot I've seen at establishing a strong third party. It would open the door for real progressive or libertarian parties in the US. We need someone to bring the populist left and right together and lead a third party.

Trump stands for absolutely nothing except pretending to be against the establishment. His 4 years reflected that.

What would a Trump led party platform even be aside from not believing election results and worshipping him? The Trump cult is something else.

The populist left despises Trump fyi and would never associate with him. A third party would just separate the cult worshippers on the right from the traditional conservatives.

LOL! His only major legislative accomplishment was a tax cut for corporations and rich people. He also passed tariffs (i.e., raising costs for regular people to benefit a few favored businesses). You got conned, man. I hope you didn't also give him cash. :)
It was the shift in ideology more than the man himself, for sure. He did that to have some establishment republican friends in that town, so of course it wasn’t great.

This is true without a doubt but my point still stands he could bring together the populist left and right. Even if he doesn't fulfil his campaign promises like most politicians he has the capacity to bring down the two party system. Living up to campaign promises would fall under direct democracy and I don't know how far we are from that.
I worry about this too, but if his running mate is a charmismatic lefty they could drain from the democrats too.

This is a batshit crazy pipe dream. The threat of Trump is what drives the populist left to the polls to vote against him for the lesser evil. You would need a moderate to lower Democratic turnout. Some charismatic figure who believes in uniting America, probably a celebrity. The Rock, Matthew McConaughey, etc. Someone like that. Not a lunatic divisive reactionary.

AOC could probably get nominated by the Green Party. We already have third parties that are more extreme than the big 2 and people dont seem to want to vote for them.
I could never vote for Trump but anything that takes power away from the Democrats and Republicans would result in more power to the people so go for it.
Aoc would do so much damage to the establishment if she went third party. I hope her current strategy is just a smokescreen and not her actually becoming the establishment like it seems.

This is a batshit crazy pipe dream. The threat of Trump is what drives the populist left to the polls to vote against him for the lesser evil. You would need a moderate to lower Democratic turnout. Some charismatic figure who believes in uniting America, probably a celebrity. The Rock, Matthew McConaughey, etc. Someone like that. Not a lunatic divisive reactionary.
Were saying the same thing. Like I said I don't care if it's trump or not. My point is we need someone to use his blueprint for good.
I don't want that, you can pay for your own problems
So very christian of you.

Were saying the same thing. Like I said I don't care if it's trump or not. My point is we need someone to use his blueprint for good.

So very christian of you.

If you are a right wing populist, sad to say but you don't have any representation in government. There is no right wing version of Bernie Sanders. You just have corrupt grifters who don't stand for anything. Your best bet to shake things up would have been to support Bernie Sanders.

3rd party, butt not led by Trump. He's no longer capable of delivering a message.

Americans :D

Wants third party, also wants trump to run it.

This is one of the worst ideas ever imo. Why dont you try electing some decent politicians who are also not trash human beings.

This coming from someone who dont think trump was so bad when you look at the whole picture that is american politics.

It was the shift in ideology more than the man himself, for sure. He did that to have some establishment republican friends in that town, so of course it wasn’t great.

The shift in ideology from cronyism and tax cuts for the rich under Bush to worse cronyism and more tax cuts for the rich under Trump? Or do you just mean the increasingly hateful, anti-democratic rhetoric and more open corruption?

If you are a right wing populist, sad to say but you don't have any representation in government. There is no right wing version of Bernie Sanders. You just have corrupt grifters who don't stand for anything. Your best bet to shake things up would have been to support Bernie Sanders.
I see what you're saying but Bernie capitulates too much now. Unfortunately it feels like the establishment beat the sense out of him. Trump is sorta of the opposite talks a big game but caves into the establishment and his base doesn't even realize it. That's the power I see in Trump if he were more moderate.

Americans :D

Wants third party, also wants trump to run it.

This is one of the worst ideas ever imo. Why dont you try electing some decent politicians who are also not trash human beings.

This coming from someone who dont think trump was so bad when you look at the whole picture that is american politics.
That's the tragedy, there's no one else and this is coming from someone on the left. Biden and Kamala are hopeless, and AOC is Pelosi lite at this point. At least Trump knows how to drum up interest and keep it.

We need conservatives that want to conserve the environment and liberals who want liberty for all, we have the opposite now.

I see what you're saying but Bernie capitulates too much now. Unfortunately it feels like the establishment beat the sense out of him. Trump is sorta of the opposite talks a big game but caves into the establishment and his base doesn't even realize it. That's the power I see in Trump if he were more moderate.

That's the tragedy, there's no one else and this is coming from someone on the left. Biden and Kamala are hopeless, and AOC is Pelosi lite at this point. At least Trump knows how to drum up interest and keep it.

We need conservatives that want to conserve the environment and liberals who want liberty for all, we have the opposite now.
See plenty of people on here that are talking about gun control, police reforms etc, but imo all that should take a back seat to fixing your two party, one lobby government system.

I would support a Trump led third party but only if it’s called the Trump party. Technically there’s already a Trump party (the GOP) but you can never have enough Trumpin’ to go around.

The shift in ideology from cronyism and tax cuts for the rich under Bush to worse cronyism and more tax cuts for the rich under Trump? Or do you just mean the increasingly hateful, anti-democratic rhetoric and more open corruption?
The open corruption is your Dem party right now. The anti-democratic protests to encourage states electoral colleges not to vote in trump were nationwide, and millions signed online campaigns; then you had 100% false Russia bs and corruption nonstop since. No, Trumps corruption was not worse. He did have a republican style tax break, but the economy was not negatively impacted from it until the all your dreams come true covid came to town... With Pelosi encouraging trips to China town.

I wouldn't if he runs on the republican ticket again. There's probably many like me. I wouldn't vote for him because of his policies or personality but because he would drain power from both the democrats and republicans.

Trump's the closest thing to a populist politician we have. I haven't heard of any die hard republicans or democrats that actually like their party they just hate the other party more.

He's the best shot I've seen at establishing a strong third party. It would open the door for real progressive or libertarian parties in the US. We need someone to bring the populist left and right together and lead a third party.

No thanks. I've already seen Trump supporters at rallies. Not the sharpest tools in the shed.

The open corruption is your Dem party right now. The anti-democratic protests to encourage states electoral colleges not to vote in trump were nationwide, and millions signed online campaigns; then you had 100% false Russia bs and corruption nonstop since. No, Trumps corruption was not worse. He did have a republican style tax break, but the economy was not negatively impacted from it until the all your dreams come true covid came to town... With Pelosi encouraging trips to China town.

Well considering all parties are bought out anyways it doesn't matter. Even Trump would do anything to make a buck . I mean he talks about china taking advantage but he himself has products and suits made in China lol.

He just as bad .

“what about Trumps open corruption?”

“Well what about the democrats” and some babbling nonsense about the elections Being rigged

you really are an oatmeal brain

Back