Ian Garry Is Already Better Than Peak McGregor

Ian Garry at 25 years old is already a more skilled striker and martial artist than Connor McGregor was at his peak which is why comparisons between the two make absolutely no sense. Garry is already a better striker and grappler than McGregor ever was.

McGregor was a master of mental warfare which allowed him too in many cases quickly capitalize on the mistakes opponents fighting with their emotions were making. In contrast, Garry is using his superior footwork, timing, reflexes, and striking ability to pick opponents apart on the feet to the point that he either finishes them or dominantly defeats them as he did against Neil Magny.

Ian Garry’s striking > peak McGregor’s striking

You sir are a moron !!!

I love how all of these McGregor nut-huggers think putting him down before defending him hides the fact they are fanboys.

<45>
7VE.gif

Who the fuck you think you talkin to?

I love how all of these McGregor nut-huggers think putting him down before defending him hides the fact they are fanboys.

<45>

No, idiot.

It means we think Conor has become an asshole ... a megalomanic in fact ... and is no longer relevant ... but that doesn't mean he wasn't a highly-skilled fighter on his way up.

<45>
If you think being a fan of a fighter is something to be ashamed of, you might be logged into the wrong forum, sweetheart. You're also over-hyping the biggest cunt in the sport right now. The only similarity I see is he's Irish and he is trying to emulate McGregor's sass.

Ian Garry at 25 years old is already a more skilled striker and martial artist than Connor McGregor was at his peak which is why comparisons between the two make absolutely no sense. Garry is already a better striker and grappler than McGregor ever was.

McGregor was a master of mental warfare which allowed him too in many cases quickly capitalize on the mistakes opponents fighting with their emotions were making. In contrast, Garry is using his superior footwork, timing, reflexes, and striking ability to pick opponents apart on the feet to the point that he either finishes them or dominantly defeats them as he did against Neil Magny.

Ian Garry’s striking > peak McGregor’s striking

Wow. ...

Even for a shit take..

This is just..

Wow

No, idiot.

It means we think Conor has become an asshole ... a megalomanic in fact ... and is no longer relevant ... but that doesn't mean he wasn't a highly-skilled fighter on his way up.

Precisely

The guy was an elite fighter at one point and a beast at 145

No amount of hate can take away from reason. Ian Garry has much to prove to be put in the level of a prime conor

Ehhh I don’t think so lol he not even entered the top 10, someone like Shavkat/Covington/Usman will rip his head off and shit down his long skinny neck.

His not nearly charismatic enough compare to Conor come off as just trying too hard. His always going to be compared to Conor and never be good enough. Just like Conor he'll get exposed once he fights someone can wrestle. I wasn't that impressed by his win against Journeyman on the down slop I fully expected him to get the finish.

Back