Ian Machado Garry wants to prove he's "the best striker that this division has ever seen" and calls

Garry vs the winner of Holland/JDM is a interesting fight

Was not impressed with his performance tonight. Couldn't finish a dude on one leg from the first minute of the fight.

Garry should fight Geoff Neal next, his original opponent. Neal knocks him the fuck out.
I'll put a hefty sum on Neal by TKO if that fight every happens, I'm pretty confident too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCE
He fought incredibly emotionally and spammed kicks. His hands didn’t look great to me. I would like to tune in for his harsh education in the future. I think some WW’s could teach him some lessons. I wouldn’t mind a striker like Leon or a wrestler like Colby humbling the shit out of this arrogant punk.

Ian Garry reminds me a lot of Frank Dux

7a589ea7d3a52d943cd70e0492e9ae08.gif
KUMITE! KUMITE!

Nah man, he beat the corpse of magny, but could barely touch anything other than his legs and couldn't finish him even when he could barely stand. Wonderboy absolutely styles on this fool, age be damned.

He has to be the most hated man on this site now, he’s got everyone’s Jimmies rustled up
{<jimmies}

Am I the only one who wishes Wonderboy would grow his hair long Matt Riddle style? That hairline is solid as fuck.

He's not even the best striker in his division.
Shavkat is much better and always goes for the kill and comes to fight, something Ian has never heard of. Finishing cans in Cage Warriors got to his head.

Back