Id like to say...

Happy 12th anniversary to my wife, which was yesterday on April 1st.
I didn't post it yesterday because I didn't want people to think it was an April fool's joke lol.

April fool's is our anniversary though, and Im glad I found this woman because she is the other side of me.... she's calm, and I try to be....even when we argue its over 10 minutes later.
She's a good egg this one.

Despite my flaws (of which I have a few) she loves and respects me no matter what.
I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my days with...truly.

We went outside last night around 7pm and I started a wood fire in the grill (I only cook on wood) and I grilled some steak, fish, asparagus...and we had some shrimp cocktail and smoked a joint.

Perfection....just like her.

I love you babe, you're better than I could've imagined, sincerely.

Happy fools day anniversary....I wasn't a fool for picking you.

I love hearing this type of stuff. Specially as we get older, we become more sentimental and not to mention this type of relationship is becoming rare. That being said, regarding the dinner, you guys on the Keto diet?

I love hearing this type of stuff. Specially as we get older, we become more sentimental and not to mention this type of relationship is becoming rare. That being said, regarding the dinner, you guys on the Keto diet?

Thanks sir, and no we're not on a keto diet, it's just what we felt like eating lol.

Back