Id like to say...

Congratulations, I hope you both die one day together wrapped in each other's arms of old age.......

Here's to many happy years before that.......

That was the nicest thing you've ever said to me lol

Is she on these forums?

No sir.

Thanks this really touches my heart. Being with you so many years and the experiences we've shared together I'll always be grateful for.

I will always be your bottom. Nothing will ever seperate us and you're getting something special tonight ;).

Love you forever and always babe. xoxoxo.
Lmfao, awesome...Damn that was funny sir.

Congrats real love is so valuable and rare, but so many people seem to take it for granted.

Yeah I know what I have with this animal lol.
Thanks man.

Happy 12th anniversary to my wife, which was yesterday on April 1st.
I didn't post it yesterday because I didn't want people to think it was an April fool's joke lol.

April fool's is our anniversary though, and Im glad I found this woman because she is the other side of me.... she's calm, and I try to be....even when we argue its over 10 minutes later.
She's a good egg this one.

Despite my flaws (of which I have a few) she loves and respects me no matter what.
I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my days with...truly.

We went outside last night around 7pm and I started a wood fire in the grill (I only cook on wood) and I grilled some steak, fish, asparagus...and we had some shrimp cocktail and smoked a joint.

Perfection....just like her.

I love you babe, you're better than I could've imagined, sincerely.

Happy fools day anniversary....I wasn't a fool for picking you.
Happy Anniversary bro

Happy 12th anniversary to my wife, which was yesterday on April 1st.
I didn't post it yesterday because I didn't want people to think it was an April fool's joke lol.

April fool's is our anniversary though, and Im glad I found this woman because she is the other side of me.... she's calm, and I try to be....even when we argue its over 10 minutes later.
She's a good egg this one.

Despite my flaws (of which I have a few) she loves and respects me no matter what.
I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my days with...truly.

We went outside last night around 7pm and I started a wood fire in the grill (I only cook on wood) and I grilled some steak, fish, asparagus...and we had some shrimp cocktail and smoked a joint.

Perfection....just like her.

I love you babe, you're better than I could've imagined, sincerely.

Happy fools day anniversary....I wasn't a fool for picking you.

Thank you so much babe, dinner was great but next time please serve my steak over rice and with plastic utensils. And maybe it's about time you trim that Viking taint tickler.

Wuv U soo much

XOXOXOXO

Thank you so much babe, dinner was great but next time please serve my steak over rice and with plastic utensils. And maybe it's about time you trim that Viking taint tickler.

Wuv U soo much

XOXOXOXO

You love the goatee, stop lying you dirty whore lol.

Plastic utensils, paper plate, and rice.... anything for you babe ;)

This thread is so empty not knowing what cut of beef and how cooked and seasoned.

(kidding)

Very happy for you. Congrats.

It was bone in prime rib, salt and pepper.
Then I threw some pecan wood chips in, and let go for a few minutes.

Flipped it, threw some more pecan in there...few more minutes and a perfect medium rare.

I do hope that helps your OCD sir lol

Thank you......

Anytime my friend.

Happy Anniversary bro
Thanks young man ;)

It was bone in prime rib, salt and pepper.
Then I threw some pecan wood chips in, and let go for a few minutes.

Flipped it, threw some more pecan in there...few more minutes and a perfect medium rare.

I do hope that helps your OCD sir lol
Salt and pepper is all a soul needs. Too many people and restaurants over season the hell out of things.

And my OCD is very focused on the important things in life.

Salt and pepper is all a soul needs. Too many people and restaurants over season the hell out of things.

And my OCD is very focused on the important things in life.

Very true.
The pecan wood chips add a nice flavor tbh.

Not as strong as mesquite but better in a lot of ways because it doesn't overpower the beef.

Also, glad to see your OCD is working for you lol.

Very true.
The pecan wood chips add a nice flavor tbh.

Not as strong as mesquite but better in a lot of ways because it doesn't overpower the beef.

Also, glad to see your OCD is working for you lol.
OCD gets a bad rap sometimes. If one can focus it on important things it's actually a gift in my opinion.

Back