Id like to say...

Happy 12th anniversary to my wife, which was yesterday on April 1st.
I didn't post it yesterday because I didn't want people to think it was an April fool's joke lol.

April fool's is our anniversary though, and Im glad I found this woman because she is the other side of me.... she's calm, and I try to be....even when we argue its over 10 minutes later.
She's a good egg this one.

Despite my flaws (of which I have a few) she loves and respects me no matter what.
I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my days with...truly.

We went outside last night around 7pm and I started a wood fire in the grill (I only cook on wood) and I grilled some steak, fish, asparagus...and we had some shrimp cocktail and smoked a joint.

Perfection....just like her.

I love you babe, you're better than I could've imagined, sincerely.

Happy fools day anniversary....I wasn't a fool for picking you.
Congrats sherbro, glad you found a keeper.

Why is a wholesome thread like this in the OT? I was ready to fill the thread with some uppercuts but I don't have the heart to do it anymore...

Why move the thread back-and-forth?

Last edited:
I been with my old lady for a while too sir.
Married 15 but together/dating since 1995.

Happy to hear you have a good thing but not surprised. Equally not surprised that you say you don't have drawn out fights and that they are easily dismissed and moved beyond, as it should be.

been with my ol lady since March of 1995 as well mang

does time not fly?

Congrats. I love seeing that you appreciate her and your overall sense of gratitude. Few things will make a man happier than being grateful.

Super happy for you brother!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Why move the thread back-and-forth?

They don't like me much sir.
Speaking truth is not looked highly upon.

Super happy for you brother!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Thanks sir,. I absolutely appreciate that.

Congrats my friend
Thanks big guy, much love.

Congrats. I love seeing that you appreciate her and your overall sense of gratitude. Few things will make a man happier than being grateful.

I know its cliche but she is my best friend, and she has shown herself to be one of the few that actually gives a fuck about me.

I can't shit on that no matter what.
She means everything to me sir.

Did you write her one of your fantastic poems…?
I've written her hundreds of them sir ;)

I can't be mad though, because it's true

Lol my man

Aww that's sweet Lemur. Stoked for you both. I hope in 10 years from now to be in your position.

Aww that's sweet Lemur. Stoked for you both. I hope in 10 years from now to be in your position.

Took a long fuckin upside down road to get here, but my god did she come at the right time ma'am lol.

Back